How are the RGVer's doing? - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
How are the RGVer's doing?
Saturday, April 09, 2005 12:02 AM
Been awhile, but how are all they guys from the valley doing? How are your cars running? How are things? Just trying to keep in touch.

Will race for food

..check out my miscellanous mods

Re: How are the RGVer's doing?
Saturday, April 09, 2005 9:03 AM
man im still wanting to check out your ride man!!!

well i wont be down till mmay so prolly then

Saturday, April 09, 2005 5:13 PM
doing alright. my ride has new paint so now i just gotta get some new rims.
Saturday, April 09, 2005 6:55 PM
Pretty cool guys, yeah Adrian..not much has changed. I've gotten so busy with school and all that crap the car hasn't been touched. I just need to make some hangers and hang the exhaust and the car is done..but I just need a good 3 day weekend. But May sounds good. Hopefully I'll have some time to get it done soon.

TX, what color did you go with?

Will race for food

Monday, April 11, 2005 7:13 PM
i went w/ just a flat black.
Monday, April 11, 2005 7:20 PM
what up txld im that guy that bought your rims of u my car best time ran18.1 at the track man and i just have a intake i was it was alright so u gonna go to the meet on the 14 on may
Tuesday, April 12, 2005 6:54 AM
hey mayne whats up guys? me n/m just getting ready to redo my system...
all yall need to go to the may 14th meet. its gonna rawk......................................................

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 6:59 AM
also ima make this thread the whole pre-meet thing for teh may 14th meet so we can get directions and not get lost and isht. ima prob be on leaving fri. and since i know 77 ill be taking off from harlingen to SA (ima be staying at a friends house in SA) then sat ima roll with the SA J's to New Braunfels. so yea. IMO the best way would be to meet up in SA and roll with them cuz i really dont know New Bruanfels that much. and most of us should know how to get to SA.....need help or info contact me at rapfiend03@yahoo.com or 371-4770

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 7:45 AM
i dont think i'll be making the meet. but if i get lucky i'll try to go for @ least 1 day.
Tuesday, April 12, 2005 8:32 AM
cool cool man i can understand it is a "5" hour drive.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 2:28 PM
its not the 5 hr drive. its just that i need to work as much as i can to hopefully finish up on some other things so i can take it to the heat wave. but with my luck i just might have to wait till next year. lol

Monday, April 18, 2005 6:43 PM
I've closed the book on my car. Its best time was a 16.1 with headers, shiftket, intake, and bored TB. I was very disappointed with it cuz stock i ran a 16.4 and only dropped it .3 of a second

Monday, April 18, 2005 7:44 PM
so how much did you spend on all that?
Monday, April 18, 2005 8:41 PM
170 header, shift plus 40, TB 30, and intake got off a friend for 30 and had to buy the filter for 10 total was 280, not much at all but i was expecting to at leat run a 16 or 15.9. but like i said the book is closed if anything i'm going to buy some radials cuz i need some tires

Monday, April 18, 2005 11:15 PM
dude dont .... its the freakin valley air ... trust me
i know .... best you should get is 15.7 up here

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 1:42 PM
hoping to meet a couple of yall at the meet. i see yall here all the time posting.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 7:20 PM
valley air you say, well when then i'm be making a stop at your local track in sa very soon

Thursday, April 21, 2005 10:10 AM
hey blackout do you think you can help me out and make sig for me?
Thursday, April 21, 2005 4:02 PM
fu ck yea the valley air. @!#$ my boy omar hit a 16.3 stock in edinburg
i pulled out a 16.2 driving his car

Friday, April 22, 2005 10:11 AM
Yeah, humidity + heat = shyti air...Stuff sucks for performance...but it's home. It is unreal how much a little temperature change can alter performance. But for only 280 you drop .3 seconds..I think that is quite a bit. Also, I bet your car drives and sounds a whole hell of a lot better. Nice car by the way.

Will race for food

Friday, April 22, 2005 11:01 AM
yeah 280 miles!!! lol well ive got a stage 2 and working on installng an msd if all goes well

ill see what i hit up here.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 7:27 PM
sup everybody. latest news is i got a ram air hood for my 97 z24 and finally had the short shifter put in. plus some interior work which im slowly working on. if anyone has any parts for sale that would fit my car, let me know.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search