Finally - Page 3 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Finally
Tuesday, May 03, 2005 1:37 PM
get-er-dun for da show, sunday!!

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 2:11 PM
Thanx Danny for the link!! almost thirteen dollars for the 3" connector!! on ebay and thats only 4 one, plus shipping. It'll be red for a few shows untill I get those silicon's replaced. I hope it doesn't rain tonight seeing as I'll be putting it on tonight! time to break out my bong....I mean take out my bong outta my front fender!!

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 9:05 PM
The silicone adapeters are the best ones u can buy for that kinda use. I found black rubber ones at autozone, but they were only black. U can check around. Try searching "rubber connectors" on ebay as well, might find something cheaper.

Check Out My Domain Page!!!
Wednesday, May 04, 2005 3:01 AM
Danny,Check your E-MAIL!!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 9:06 AM
i would call and complain and tell em to send you the right one for free and u want the one you got for the trouble.. hahahaha
Tuesday, May 17, 2005 2:42 PM
What do you think?

Let me know if ya'll think this is a good deal.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 3:27 PM
looks good, have to lower it next if you get rims

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 7:47 PM
hell sell the spoiler to ramon for the gray beast hahahahhahahahaha
Tuesday, May 17, 2005 8:16 PM
No it would look alot better on your honda it seems to be the look for hondas go ahead bri buy that bad boy and rice out your already rice tastict car

YOU STATRED IT BISATCH hehehehehehehe

WHAT NOW what you gone do huh huh huh

DONT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE GREY BEAST FOR IT WILL BE YOUR DOWN FALL MUAHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHH (evil lord sith laugh)
Tuesday, May 17, 2005 8:51 PM
@!#$ Dont think so see I not gonna "RICE" out my car I am going for a clean fast BEAST HHAHAHAAA and you need the spoiler to show how fast the BEAST IS..
Tuesday, May 17, 2005 9:44 PM
Come on all of team mafia guys do it most of there cars look like yours lets see............

1. Un-painted body
2. cracked front bumper
3. GHETTO ass rims
4. dropped with a fart cannon
5. wires all over the place on the inside of the car
6. intake and red wire loom under the hood

BRA dont get any ricer then that sorry

And you know the funny part mu LUMINA would walk all over your acura any day of the week with my check engine light on aint that sad

truth hurst dont it LOL

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 9:52 PM
nope cause i aint scared of that peice of @!#$.. my car may look like @!#$ but hey who the phuck cares.. yeah its a phuckin honda big deal. but i can tell you this HONDAs sell better than any chevy lumina will
Tuesday, May 17, 2005 11:35 PM
back to my topic so john my shift thing finally came in need your help putting it in asap im off thursday,friday,saturday
Wednesday, May 18, 2005 12:03 AM
glad to here that came in.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 10:44 AM
Check your email paul. I'll be in sherman tomm. for an install but when I get back I'll call you. It'll only take 15mins or so to put it in. ......It's about dam time it came in. Also you need to decide where you want the control module(on/off switch) installed at. You saw where mine is,out of the way but close enough to hit with your finger.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 11:46 AM
yea thats exactly where i want it perfect place to put it
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search