well everyone i am going to be saying good bye too - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
well everyone i am going to be saying good bye too
Monday, April 25, 2005 8:44 PM
well its time for me to move on to a newer car the reason being is, well its in the other car forums under "mustang????"

racing a ford is like racing a fat kid.

Re: well everyone i am going to be saying good bye
Monday, April 25, 2005 10:11 PM
lmao the ironic thing is that in ur sig u have "racing a ford is like racing a fat kid."

lol thats awesome
sad to see you go but have fun with the stang....friend has a gt and man is that thing a blast

later
David

Re: well everyone i am going to be saying good bye
Monday, April 25, 2005 11:06 PM
i'm addicted to tourqe, and stangs are full of it, as for the sig thats is funny, and i'm just going to sell it for a v8, and if she decides to not give it to me anyways i'm going to take a loan out anyways to get the stang, on the other hand there is a couple of camaros that are begging to be driven off the lot so who knows either way, the cavy was fun regardless, but its going bye bye, you can only make so much power with them within reason of keeping it street legal, and its not where i really want all my money to go, my dad managed to keep his camaro for 20 years and counting, and now its faster than ever so i'm going to follow the rest of my family and go v8 plus its so much fun he still puts me into the seat after all this time doesn't matter how strong you are it will get you.

and my sig will always say......

racing a ford is like racing a fat kid.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search