Ft. Worth/Arlington area - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Ft. Worth/Arlington area
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 3:57 PM
Hey sup. were do you all usually meet around these areas ? and any one from here have a 2.4 with turbo? ill like to see the set up.
but yea any one around these areas ? i usually just run around with Mustang's, wouldn't mind hanging with my own breed ... Nuttin but party bearly 18 so yea were ya at..........

Re: Ft. Worth/Arlington area
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 5:04 PM
Weve been meeting in Burleson, Just south of FTW Fri nights 9 to 1'sh, Sat we started meeting at Grapevine Mills Mall parking lot behind Discount Tire about the same time. You could also check "J meets DFW" OR "CAR SHOWS"

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 5:18 PM
I hang out sometimes at the Albertson's parking lot off loop 820 off Beach st and Western Center. Then move on to Jack in da crap, corner off loop 820 and Beach st. On saturday nights.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 7:51 PM
ohh yea by keller in front of a Star bucks right ? i went there once but nuttin but imports they were hating on all my homebo's mustangs.
...dang all the way to grapevine mills.. how many people go ???? what goes on ?? ya party or just chill out side and talk ?? or what ?
Thursday, April 28, 2005 5:56 AM
Mostly just hanging together and talk about mods and carshows, trying to get a Drag night set up so we can have a bunch of J's meet up and have some fun at the track. Hey we've had a guy driving from Irving to burleson every weekend for like 6 weeks straight. So we decided to help accomidate some of our Dallas side guy's that sometime's work late or just dont want to drive to far that wanna come and hang W/us. Mostly it's just a J meet but if you roll w/others thats cool too, we have a guy in burleson with a club that has a varioty of vehicles;cars,trucks,etc. that show on fri night's. Hopefully it wont be raining fri night but it's in the forecast so we'll have to see. Sat night will be at G.M. Mall. Sunday will be at Bass Pro Shops for a carshow. 10 bucks to enter your car into the show. Free to come and look or Support the org!!

Thursday, April 28, 2005 7:31 AM
if you and any friends come out please dont come out there and peel out, do doughnuts in the parking lot , pound the stero etc. weve worked hard to find spots where the police and security dont mind us meeting, and say hi. they dont bother us as long as no one complains. though we have some idiots, we dont know, just come through and do that stuff the police/secutity know its not us. weve been averaging about 6+j's at meets. at the last show we had 6 enter and 4 win. next show at bass pro on sun there should be about 4 of us showing

Thursday, April 28, 2005 7:51 AM
ya dont hang around Kennedale track ??? i dont think if seen any of yall up there
Thursday, April 28, 2005 7:56 AM
none that i know of. we are going to get a meet for a track night soon. i think danny and adler go to the tracks here and there.

Sunday, May 01, 2005 7:45 AM
where you at Juan? Didn't see you fri? Bass Pro in Grapevine is hosting a car show today from 1-5pm. You should try to come out and check it out.Or if you want to enter it's $10, FREE to attend. Bass Pro Shop's is located at 121 & Bass Pro Drive in Grapevine,Tx. thats not to far from Arlington.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search