DFW RACES - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
DFW RACES
Friday, April 22, 2005 11:21 AM
Hey i was just wondering where do peolpe go to street race in DFW. I know a couple of good spots but some peolpe kill it by gettin out of hand. i have heard that they race on mondays by 190 and Coit rd. but where excatly and is it true cuz i also heard that theres a skyline that gose out there. So if anybody knows any good spot let me know and where do J-bodies meet up.

Re: DFW RACES
Friday, April 22, 2005 1:12 PM
Street racing is bad, eeeeemmmm k...
Let me know if you find any good spots....I might have to roll out there on my slicks

275hp & 306tq - 1999 2.2 ohv
13.2 @ 108 mph
-1996 2.4 liter + Turbo + Built motor + Torco + More boost = Lots o' Power
-2000 Mustang GT + 2004 Cobra motor, Whipple 2.3 supercharger,
built rear-end,Dodge Viper spec T56 6 speed, bolt-ons = wheelies at the track!!!!!

Friday, April 22, 2005 3:22 PM
check the dfw meets to see whats going on. most of us dont race a couple go to the tracks. thats about it. i enjoy having a drivers license to much to lose it for a year just to street race someone and loose the car to a pound!!

Thursday, April 28, 2005 12:56 PM
gotta love that stupid ass movie fast and the furious. now everyone wants to be a "bad ass" and race there POS honda..

Thursday, April 28, 2005 1:19 PM
erica, you still going w/us to the cookout? havent seen you post in awhile.

Saturday, April 30, 2005 4:11 PM
well i know some good spots to race they meet at regal row and at newberry off of royal lane on tuesdays and thrusdays and there are some j's that go out there and race but i just wanted to know if they're any other spot they go to race and no i dont think i'll make it to the cookout i still have to check back with you on that one.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search