Track Night Friday Night? - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Track Night Friday Night?
Tuesday, May 03, 2005 10:24 PM
Well a few of my friends wanted to go to the track. Its gonna be a show down. Mach1 vs 05 Stang GT. V6 camaro vs V6 Stang. My sunfire vs the time! LOL. I plan on going to Denton Dragway, sense its close for most people that plan on going that i know. Lets have a JBO track meet. This could be fun!!!

Check Out My Domain Page!!!

Re: Track Night Friday Night?
Wednesday, May 04, 2005 2:55 AM
Check your E-MAIL!!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 7:26 AM
lol here is my time slip...

2ft.- 60.00 seconds

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 8:54 AM
around what time fridaynight
Wednesday, May 04, 2005 9:15 AM
id say like 10 ish. I get off work then. If u guys wanna meet my like half way somewhere. Im just gonna go striat from work.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 9:18 AM
thought you were comin to Burleson???
Wednesday, May 04, 2005 2:44 PM
I would go and run my car, but I have to be at work on Saturday at 5am

275hp & 306tq - 1999 2.2 ohv
13.2 @ 108 mph
-1996 2.4 liter + Turbo + Built motor + Torco + More boost = Lots o' Power
-2000 Mustang GT + 2004 Cobra motor, Whipple 2.3 supercharger,
built rear-end,Dodge Viper spec T56 6 speed, bolt-ons = wheelies at the track!!!!!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 2:56 PM
And that stopping you why?

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 2:57 PM
Well everybody was talking about a track night. We dont have to do it this week, i was just throwing out ideas. Adler, u work ever sat. morn?

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 4:25 PM
Im there whenever. YES!! IM Excited!~

Adler, you have to bring the car and run it!!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 4:32 PM
since its a short notice i say we plan on next fri night to go to the track. we can meet at dannys work and follow him out there. get to his work about 9ish. this will make the night go by faster so we can head out sat morning by 4am!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 6:14 PM
GreenFire wrote:And that stopping you why?

Because if I break something at the track, I would have to wait about 1 hour for a tow truck, and then have about a 1hour and 30min ride home with a big hairy tow truck driver.
I am usually off on Saturdays.

13.2 @ 108 mph
built rear-end,Dodge Viper spec T56 6 speed, bolt-ons = wheelies at the track!!!!!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 7:56 PM
well i guess i am gonna have to bring the "honda" out to the track hahahaha
Wednesday, May 04, 2005 8:21 PM
man, you better give me an IV of cofee.lol. I will crash when i get off of work then wake up to come out to the track, but i'm not running LOL

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 9:25 PM
I hope I have my car figured out by the weekend!! through a code on my car so I have to get a Diagnostic's Test to see what the code is. Hopefully just an 02 sencer!! If it's not then yall won't see me till I can get it fixed . Will keep yall posted. Danny did you even get my E-mail?

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 9:39 PM
Adler, u know if u can do it next friday night? Yea if, yall wanna meet at my work at 9 we can do that, its pretty much on the way for a lot of you.

John, no i did not get ur mail.

As for the track, its open i think at 8. But the racing stops at 1am. From what i hear it is a good track, and it prepped well, and maintained well.

Thursday, May 05, 2005 5:13 AM
I forgot the "96" when i type your e-add. This sucks!!! every time trista goes to work she has to disconect the neg. battery cable just to reset the comp. to get back and forth to work. Well at least there's one good aspect, the wife is learning more about the car now!

Thursday, May 05, 2005 12:09 PM
GreenFire wrote:Adler, u know if u can do it next friday night? Yea if, yall wanna meet at my work at 9 we can do that, its pretty much on the way for a lot of you./quote]
If I go to the track next Friday, I will probably be going out to Ennis. I would like to get some some 1/4th mile times.

13.2 @ 108 mph

Thursday, May 05, 2005 2:52 PM
we should have a fri night track night when we get back on may 20th. this will give enough notice and time to plan for it. some may want to go to the track these next two fridays but i wont. next fri is to close to when we leave for the cookout since we are meeting at 4am at the irving mall.

MAY 20TH FRIDAY NIGHT AT THE TRACK!!!
meet at dannys work around 9pm.

Thursday, May 05, 2005 3:50 PM
wont be able to make it maybe can make tommorow best bet
Thursday, May 05, 2005 3:51 PM
Thats why we should do tomorrow night. Only person that probably wont be able to make it is Adler.

This isnt really THAT short of a notice.

Quote:

I forgot the "96" when i type your e-add. This sucks!!! every time trista goes to work she has to disconect the neg. battery cable just to reset the comp. to get back and forth to work. Well at least there's one good aspect, the wife is learning more about the car now!

Umm NO she dont. That just removes the code. Its not like a code will hurt anything. And you DONT need a Diagnostics test. A simple OBD II Reader (autozone can scan it) and about 5 seconds and your done. Did you get that intake in and installed? If so, did you connect your IAT sensor in? Could be your o2 sensor (Most likely front) or your EGR could have read some odd pressures. It could honestly been a single misfire . Its nothing dude...

You could drive it all day and night and its not gonna hurt anything :IE shouldnt stop you from coming to the track if we go. Maybe keep ya from racing (you could use it as an excuse to why your slow!!) but thats it

Anyway....lets do this. Regardless, if its nice, ill be there

Thursday, May 05, 2005 5:35 PM
here you go red96sunfire; P0113:Intake Air Temprature Circuit High Output. AND P0720:Malfuntion Exists In The Output Speed Sensor. Car runs fine for 20-25mins then the TRAC OFF light come's on and the transmission starts to shift real fck'n hard making the belt's in the tranny sqeek and shift's fast as hell. B&M was disconneted 10 mins. after the code's where thrown. after the TRAC OFF light then about 5 mins. later the CHECK ENG light follows. So I tell My wife to disconnect the battery every time she stops you say she doesn't but until I get this fixed I won't be at the track, meet or show. Are the code's shoing because the sensor is fcked or what? If I replace the sensor that's in the intake will it stop throwing the code's?I've got a post In the Performance Section under: CEL AND TRACOFF HELP?

Thursday, May 05, 2005 6:33 PM
Speed Sensor....hmmm, that MIGHT Have something to do with the B&M, not sure. As for the IAT sensor. Take it out and wash it with soap and water real good and reinstall it back into the intake. Make sure to clear the codes before you start. Thats all i can say.

Thursday, May 05, 2005 6:36 PM
have you tried to put the stock air box back to see if that clears up the problem to pinpoint it more to whats might be causing it? i know it would be a pain,but might help narrow down the issues.

Thursday, May 05, 2005 7:45 PM
Within the 1st 20mins was back to stock and there was no change. I was freakin out the first night ! I couldn't believe that putting in an intake in could mess up my car so bad. STUPID SENSOR'S!!!! I have a question?if I get a IAT sensors from the junk yard does it matter what the year model is or do I have to get one from an 01'? I could maybe drive up in town tommorow if anybody is going to show. Will, I got you coverd if you got my stickers.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search