If you live in texas read this post! - Page 3 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: If you live in texas read this post!
Saturday, May 07, 2005 7:57 AM
hope this goes better than the last couple of times we've tried a state-wide group.
my vote goes to lone star j's...or something to that effect.

Have you seen the turbo wagon?

14.069 @ 98.91mph
229.1hp & 261.7ft/lbs @ 6psi
no tuning time

Sunday, May 08, 2005 4:37 PM
I vote for J-B.O.T. or Texas J-bodies.
Monday, May 09, 2005 10:59 AM
[quote=ŠleveŽOnE]So, Eazy. You wouldnt mind if we started a south chapter here? If so that would be cool. what all is involved in starting a chapter here, and i dont know if i can drive up to 2 meets a year up north that far.

We have a few members in Texas already, we'd love to have more! I am RC, president of Simply J. Either hit me or my VP (Eazy) up and we'll get you set up. Feel free to come join our forum even if your not interested in joining. We have great people on there and a few familiar faces from the org.

Friday, August 05, 2005 10:22 AM
hey guys new to the forum but i want to get in on this state wide idea...any ideas on decals... i live in the rgv area brownsville TX so let me know whats up...
AIM: chevyTUNER96
Friday, August 05, 2005 10:30 AM
i like J-Bodies of Texas too
Friday, August 05, 2005 10:42 AM
We well from the Dfw have gone with texas j's so far we have about 16 members and growing

ITS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friday, August 05, 2005 11:26 AM
WILL I NEED MY STICKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Friday, August 05, 2005 12:22 PM
so is this going to happen if so we should come up with a decal or something....
Friday, August 05, 2005 1:11 PM
i was really board and came up with this it could be alot better but i took like a min or two on it....

Friday, August 05, 2005 1:18 PM
Well its a bit over the top im sure you can get it air brushed but you have to consider the people cutting the sticker would probably charge alot more then 10 to get them made then they do know. I like the way we did it except the cavalier sunfire part at the bottem. Starting next year we are probably going to be getting a banner made but we have all not decided on a font or design, we will most likely do that either tonight or tomarrow since there are going to be a big turn out of texas j-bodies.

You see i like the idea of Sinister Ambitions they have their name going along the back side of their trunk kind of where the bezel is on a 05 cavy. I was thinking we do something like that but in a graffiti font or something tribal. Either that or one that goes across the front window. I am going to be taking a few font samples that i like to the meet tonight and see what happens.

See i like that font for either the trunk thing or the front banner i think that would look PIMP

Friday, August 05, 2005 1:23 PM
yeah i got u so what do i got to get in on texas j's

Friday, August 05, 2005 1:34 PM
Well there really isnt any one thing you have to do or put tons of mods on your car to be in the club. We also just dont hand out the stickers to every j we see either. I guess you can say that the requirments are that if you can meet with us, enter a show with us, but the main part is we have to see if you got a cool additude. Other then that there really isnt anything else that i can think of. The reason i say we need to see if you got a cool additude is because of people who think they all that, and would start giving us a bad reputation. We are the laid back type and dont really tolerate BS. Im not sure next year we will have t-shirts, caps, so on so forth.

You might wanna talk to will on this im just quoteing things i remember him saying, We have dubed will the prez but its really a group thing, know what i mean. We put most if the deciding up to the group its not one person says we have to do this or your not in. Its more like a really big family.

But like i said you need to talk to the prez, el prez i denta, for more info. Im not sure if you can make it down for a show this week sat and sun are going to be HUGE. HIN is on sat and BASS PRO is on sunday.

Friday, August 05, 2005 3:59 PM
stickers are already done. we wanted something that represented the state we are from and keep it where most of the public that sees it doesnt consider it gangish. something that would be netruel and not give a bad rep to the club. thats why im not to big on fancy fonts. not saying most/all yalls fonts are gang looking but we know how most people are and how they MAY interprete it. i want to stay clear of anything that might give that reprensentation. what do you think of the name right off the bat when i say "team mafia"? the shirts they wear have a pic of scarface. off the bat you'd thing gang. they are a bunch of cool guys that are into cars but the name can be decieving, and possiable give a bad rep till you get to know them.

Friday, August 05, 2005 4:13 PM
J Bodys Of Texas is a good one. under it we can have our city names.

J Bodies Of Texas
San Angelo

Friday, August 05, 2005 4:35 PM
anyone can start their own club but ours is set in stone for now. id like to get chapters in different parts of the state.

we are the "Texas J's"

Friday, August 05, 2005 4:51 PM
Yep, Me Too....Sit'n Stoned.... I mean It's set in stone . Hince the author Signature TJ2.

Friday, August 05, 2005 5:08 PM
dont forget the meet tonight.

Friday, August 05, 2005 5:11 PM
I'm Not Comming!!

Just KIDDING!!

Friday, August 05, 2005 5:11 PM
not funny mister VP

Friday, August 05, 2005 11:46 PM
hey guys count me in...im from the very deep south of tx, I like Lone Star Js.

01 2200.
Saturday, August 06, 2005 12:42 AM
what do u all think of this?

01 2200.

Saturday, August 06, 2005 6:27 AM
Needs a star

Saturday, August 06, 2005 8:49 AM
I still think the guys from MAFIA are a bunch of @!#$S myself...when are ya'll meeting in Burleson Again???
Saturday, August 06, 2005 9:20 AM
ok ther...

01 2200.
Saturday, August 06, 2005 9:44 AM
I tink that one with the star is kinda cool
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search