Springs ? - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Springs ?
Monday, May 02, 2005 10:41 PM
well my days of bieng cheap(to cheap)are over ... my buddy heated my springs at his uncles muffler shop. 3 months later now and they are @!#$ . im back to Stock height . so my question is any one of you guys have any lowering springs or coilovers lying around ya can sell me ??? or trade ??? ill hook ya texas peeps with Free Sat

Re: Springs ?
Monday, May 02, 2005 11:10 PM
what part of texas you in and how much you willing to spend?? e-mail me or catch me on aol itsurday2play@aol.com
Tuesday, May 03, 2005 6:04 AM
Your not going to sell him the coilovers that danny GAVE you are you? If you are thats Bull $H!T!!

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 7:25 AM
???? hurmmmmmm...... well the dropzone springs are $100 so i would say under hundred bucks cause they would be used right ??? thats why i didnt meet up at all cause my car looks wierd its all tall...
Tuesday, May 03, 2005 9:23 AM
Yep there used &were used when they where givin' not bought. But whatever I just thought that this is messed up turn a profit that u get for free. If it was about money then the springs would've been bought from Danny who was just trying to help a fellow J and not make a profit for something that rides ROUGH as HELL! So much so he didn't charge for the springs. Call me a hater if you must but it's just wrong.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 1:15 PM
Im on stock height But its ok John he can sell the springs, they are junk if u really want them Juan.

Check Out My Domain Page!!!
Tuesday, May 03, 2005 1:34 PM

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 1:39 PM
at least give danny half of the loot!

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 1:57 PM
There is a reason i just Gave them away.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 3:01 PM
I got heated springs, but if i were you i'd get some gold line springs.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 4:32 PM
i got goldlines and they are great springs. they are a tad bit lower than most springs too.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 4:50 PM
i got them also goldline great springs
Tuesday, May 03, 2005 8:34 PM
you dont have to worry cause if my bro doesnt get them in like a week or two they are going one something else that i have.
Tuesday, May 03, 2005 9:02 PM
How much are the Goldline's ??? im in a budget ,i am going to UTA this next semester so im always broke ... and how much u want for them Devious .???
Tuesday, May 03, 2005 10:25 PM
He doesnt have gold lines, he has HP coilovers that he is not selling.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 7:35 AM
Budget 200 bucks juan.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 8:21 PM
hurmmm ok then i guess ima save up for about month and a half and ill get some... just thought one of yous guys had a pair that didn't want that would sell to me.. you know the cheap way... well guess not so tommoro ill start collecting aluminum cans
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search