MY CAR IS GONE. - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
MY CAR IS GONE.
Monday, May 09, 2005 9:57 PM
well i killed my J and went to jail car is going to be parted out. heres the info
J NO MORE

i will still be in love with Js i want another one ... if i get one its gotta be a z24 .... dont want anything else. but ill see what happens.

Re: MY CAR IS GONE.
Monday, May 09, 2005 10:04 PM
DAMN that sucks and a week before the BBQ. Sad to hear, if you are looking for something in particular let me know and i will be on the look out like year, model sunfire,z-24 so on so forth.
Monday, May 09, 2005 10:06 PM
hey man i know this guy that sells one a green z24 97, manual for 3,800 let me know if your intrested
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 1:59 AM
that sucks man sorry to hear
what actually happend

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 10:48 AM
lets see cinco de mayo was to celebrate mexicos independance. well this mexican went to jail that day. i was going to a friends house to pick her up since she didnt want to drive. well as i was getting close to her place this lady in an expedition slammedd on her brakes and i slammed on mine bt was going down hill. so i just skidded right into her. well then she had a reciever hitch that stuck out and my car got impaled on it. my bumper never touched her bumper. the hitch went straigt through my radiator and it crunched up my hood, radiator, and i think the impact may have broke something else i jsut havent had the chance to see it. it has gotten towed back down to the valley and i dont know what we are going to do but i do have a spare 2.4 block and heads. z24 rms, nology ignition ampilfiers.

ill keep every one posted on what happens ...
so at the meet i wont have a car.

Friday, May 13, 2005 3:43 PM
do the nology cores really work. and what exactly are they?

Sunday, May 15, 2005 11:35 PM
they do improve your gas mileage and youll see a differance in the upper RPM range.

The car is going to be parted out. Ive got it back at my moms house so ... lets see what happens .. the fenders, front, rear, and side skirts are called for.

Monday, May 16, 2005 8:04 PM
BTW this is TRD Cav Fire posting not HotLiLCavZ

I'm really looking hard for a 5-speed part of the cavy console. I've posted for about 3 or 4 just tonight. Please if you have it and the boot I really would like to get those off you. I only need the boot and the cliped in part of the console that is for the 5-speed. Please e-mail me at trey@winksonline.com. Sorry again about the car man. Thanks for you help.

Show some love for someone from the SC!

-Erin

Monday, May 16, 2005 8:48 PM
Damn dude really sorry to heard that.

Will race for food

..check out my miscellanous mods
Tuesday, May 17, 2005 8:58 PM
HotLiLCavZ wrote:BTW this is TRD Cav Fire posting not HotLiLCavZ

I'm really looking hard for a 5-speed part of the cavy console. I've posted for about 3 or 4 just tonight. Please if you have it and the boot I really would like to get those off you. I only need the boot and the cliped in part of the console that is for the 5-speed. Please e-mail me at trey@winksonline.com. Sorry again about the car man. Thanks for you help.

Show some love for someone from the SC!

well i do have that its a red boot though and its been painted black. the console that is.

I just got the tranny rebuilt and ive got poly tranny mounts on it with a spec clutch, it olnly has 1000 miles on it. i will be selling that as well.

so you guys call me 956 -357-1772 i need money so i can by a new Z!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search