Yo Austin Tx - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Yo Austin Tx
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 12:16 PM
its been awhile since i posted, what did i miss?
i been having car troubles, anyone in a-town know alot about misfiring?
i think i pretty much got all new parts that make it misfire, its so frustrating when your hole car has been shaking for like 7 months now.but anyways we need to set up shop in Austin and have meetings and car shows. well im gonna get out of here its good to be back

Eric-

Re: Yo Austin Tx
Thursday, April 21, 2005 1:33 PM
Im glad to see there are Js in austin...ill be moving there in about a month...i hope its cool!

THE GUY SURE LOOKS LIKE PLANT FOOD TO ME!!!

Thursday, April 21, 2005 2:58 PM
if your of age austin rocks!!! a bunch of pot smoking lsd eating hippies. oh yea and school kids that get drunk as crap all the time. and the taco cabana is packed @4 in the morning.

Thursday, April 21, 2005 3:57 PM
haha ya your goign to love Austin even if your not 21 there are great IDs to get anyways. Music capital of the world! i know there are more js but in south austin,i went to one meeting where splurgin and his js are but i dont know whats going on yet i want to go to that meet in May sounds fun,oh ya there isnt no lsd in austin no more but plenty of weed
Thursday, April 21, 2005 9:48 PM
close to 40 j's for the meet! may 14th

Saturday, April 23, 2005 10:34 AM
im in austin almost every sat night we all meet up at vans auto parts around 100 cars off of 183 wont be ther tonight but next weekend if i get my head gfasket in

"dude, thats a girls car"
PSHHHTTT NOT ANY MORE!!!!!!!
Saturday, April 23, 2005 5:28 PM
hey muff, this is chase, the dude with the yellow cav, with uh... the unpainted body kit, hah, yeah. you're a hard guy to find and i lost your number. you've got to remember me, i see you around post all the time. let's talk, i hear you're the man to know about modding j's, email me. chase_spraggo@yahoo.com
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 4:17 AM
hey man whats up hit me up 254 285 1476

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 3:45 PM
damn i didn't think there were that many j's in Austin. ive only seen about 4at vans. 1 blue z, and 2 white cav's with kits. 1 of them is radicals customs . i live in georgetown (about 30 min north of atx) i go up to vans sometimes. would be cool to see some fellow j's from here out there.

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Thursday, April 28, 2005 12:15 AM
im there when i get the time i love that place hit me up ill see if i can make it down sometime things are really bogged down for me or id be there alot but in a few months
ill be living there

Thursday, April 28, 2005 7:58 AM
muff you going to make it to any other events up here in dallas area?

Sunday, May 01, 2005 4:44 PM
last time i was on this forum me and my homie that has a j met up with a group of j's they were talking about sponsers and stuff but they started a crew called 3rd Coast Connection,
i havent heard much from them tho.there are j's out there but i think they are mostly down south
Tuesday, May 03, 2005 8:51 AM
hey anyone ever go to academy dragway. i have been there a few times and i also go to Vans every now and then, i live in the round rock area and i dont see many j-bodys up here. i think i am the only one? any ways if you guys go to Vans on wed. or sat . you might see me there, i am the blue 04 cav with lambos. anyways LATER.

" K bye!! "
Thursday, May 05, 2005 8:58 AM
argghhhhh 2 pistons and loads of work and lots of drama ill be running soon i love going to different places but im trying to get out the army right now and get some living arrangements worked out aaarrrrgggghhhh not enough time or money soon i will be back on the scene soon i tell ya oh yeah im in killeen

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 2:53 PM
are there any other j's from austin ? i hardly see any out there at vans when i go up there. im not up there all the time though so i guess thats why.

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search