Austin j's - Page 8 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Austin j's
Monday, November 14, 2005 3:03 PM
scott- ricky is from the austin area his computer is down so he hasnt posted in awhile. also brent (shaved z24)from bd audio creations shop is in the n austin area. he gets on here every now/then.

Monday, November 14, 2005 3:03 PM
ricky has a red cav w/lambos

Monday, November 14, 2005 4:18 PM
just every now and then.

It's one of those times.
Monday, November 14, 2005 5:43 PM
um..yea..i think im gonna head down to SA soon you guys seem to have it together down there..not that i have anything against anyone here its just that there really isnt anywhere to go around here that involves cars

"Freedom 'ought to have its limits"-George W. Bush may 31 1999 (who voted for this idiot?)

Monday, November 14, 2005 6:45 PM
deewww it

its less than an hour drive if ya really want to

hell we made it to HOUSTON in about 1 1/2 hr

Doin it Texas Style...
Tuesday, November 15, 2005 8:52 AM
my mad drivin skills and that corvette helped

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 8:59 PM
if your that good then come up here, damn it!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 10:53 PM
more cities and cops on that route. Just kiding. I will make a trip one day

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 7:55 PM
damn its been a loooooooong time guys but i finally gor my computer fixed...well i jus bought a new one.. sorry its been so long.. i havent done crap to my car.other than have another accident and almost have a 3rd accident this past saturday on a bridge. im havin bad luck lately i also cracked my front bumper. im not trippin to bad cus i still havent painted the damn thing. im still waiting on my check from my accident i had back in september. ive been real busy with just work . i havent even gone out to a show since october. just thought i would update the texas fellas

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Tuesday, February 21, 2006 8:00 PM
weve being trying to get a hold of ya. glad your doing ok.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 8:02 PM
yea ive been thru sum crazy crap but things are going alright. how things goin man anything new done to your ride? like i said i havent done anything new since my accident in sept. im just waiting to paint it still.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 8:19 PM
i got a kit on and im yellow and primer color'd now. i the process of getting air before the may show. you going, you better!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 8:29 PM
yea ill go.. b cool to seee you guys again. i just want to get my car painted im tired of lookin at it primered and red. after that then i can start working on other things. when and where is the show?

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 10:22 PM
woohooooo...another austin J ! bought damn time! stop hiding!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 6:36 PM
ive been here bro its good to see another austin j. im in georgetown where about are you?

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 6:37 PM
ahh damnit i didnt realize u were a girl. sorry bout that lol

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 6:39 PM
im in round rock.. we got cj down on river side i think..and i met another guy here in round rock named chris..and brent of course..now if i could only get all of us to meet up...ive BEEN going to SA to meet with those guys ..which is cool..just a bit of a drive and the weather lately has been AWFUL

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 6:50 PM
yea i feel u.. i know cj. and ive met brent. and there also is trent that lives in round rock. i feel bad cus he came down to live here n i havent even met the guy. i lost his number and didnt have a computer. maybe we could meet up when the weather gets better.

Thursday, February 23, 2006 1:23 PM
theres the meet this sat for j's, cobolts and neons. i should be there. yall should meet up and go there. yall can call me 972-768-8277. check the topic about domestic meet this weekend for more info

Thursday, February 23, 2006 5:12 PM
i doubt ill be able to make that meet...mostly because were trying to make the show in SA the next day..sorry guys

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 9:22 PM
JUST BRINGIN THIS BAK UP FOR THE ATX J'S

Monday, May 08, 2006 9:47 PM
hey, havnt talked to you guys in a while, we need to meet up again soon..maybe this weekend closer to austin perhaps..just lettin you know i ran into another guy with a cav here in round rock whos pretty interested in meeting up..but i have to warn you,hes kindaaa...?odd? ..for instance he keeps telling me about how hes going to do this "Ztech" swap ??? im pretty sure he means 2.4 cus he keeps calling it a dohc but god only knows ...anyway, i guess well see how that works out lol ..let me know if you guys are up for a meet saturday

Monday, May 08, 2006 10:44 PM
whats up bro id b up for somthin maybe head out to 1431 or somthin. havnt talked to cj in a while .let me know . i see other cavs here n there but i never get a chance to talk to them. so this guy you met. what color and year cav does he have? i might have seen him too.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 5:20 AM
he has a teal 97 2200 with rims ..i think his name is tony..and its realy rare to get cj free on the weekend but maybe chris and ray can meet up with us again

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 11:34 AM
yea if i can get a hold of cj ill mention it to him but ya hes hard to get a hold of. n i dont think ive seen that tony guy. n i havnt met ray or chris so it would b kool to meet em

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search