Almost done!! *Greenfire* help! - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Almost done!! *Greenfire* help!
Tuesday, May 31, 2005 4:24 PM
Thats right...just about got the streetfire kit completed. I have some minor fitment issues but almost perfect. Just thought id share this!! im so excited...this is has been something i wanted since day one (March 02!!)!! Now....everyone usually has like a list they make of what there gonna do (IE: Future Mod list). I remember when mine was HUGE and now its just gettin shorter and shorter. Who here has a list thats getting short? Fun huh? Gotta love it!!

Once its painted i will feel kinda "show worthy" (like William and danny etc.) and will be able to compete as a team with yall!! I just didnt feel it before (going to shows) cuz honestly, wasnt happy with it and didnt care. But now...its gettin there. I will try and post pics tomorrow and let yall see her outcome. I dont have the door panels on yet and i have some bugs/issues to address but its cool non the less.

Now William, your next!! /me awaits the final outcome of ole yellar!

Now Danny, i need your help. .
My help thread in ext forum!

Help me figure this out (front bumper)

Re: Almost done!! *Greenfire* help!
Tuesday, May 31, 2005 4:34 PM
Almost forgot!!...i also jumped in on Jasons (a+performance) GP for Blitz neon or LED GP and i bought a red Neon underbody kit! woot!!!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 4:20 PM
sounds good, we could always use an extra j at shows. i didn't think you liked the "ricer" neon look or was it my color choice of blue that rice? i had 3 color choices red, green, and blue from work for my discount. my head unit is blue so there was already a blue glow in the car so went with that. any-who that will be nice to see 3 of us w/neons. lets see Danny-green, will-blue, jr-red.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 6:44 PM
Yeah....neons arent ricer...i think i said it was the blue with the yellow that threw me off but its your car

I cant wait to get em...i think me seeing dannys car with made me finalize my opinion on them.

Thursday, June 02, 2005 10:58 AM
ya id like to have brighter ones, but i got them at a good discount. i will eventually get the led ones to change colors and do other light shows under the car. i actually was going to get yellow but the color is to bright i wanted a darker color. cant wait to see your car w/all the new goodies!

Thursday, June 02, 2005 5:26 PM
Hey...speaking of seeing the car. Just bought a digi cam last night (wal-mart Kodak for 99 bucks!) and took some pics.

Its in Photo and Media!

Heres the Pics of my car!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search