Selling bomex kit for 95+ Cavi - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Selling bomex kit for 95+ Cavi
Sunday, June 05, 2005 9:08 AM
I am new here and the reason that I am posting here is because of a body kit that I have in my garage. I don't own a cavi, my ex did and let's just say she doesn't deserve the kit anymore. I don't really know how to post pics to the is board so there are two options. 1. You email me for pic's at ucyiwork@cox.net or somebody tell me how to post up the pics here. I paid about 600 wih shipping early last year for it, but am pretty sure all of you guys know what these kits go for these days. So basically make a reasonable offer and we can see what we can work out. I also have a box to ship it in, but you pay whatever the freight is on that side of it if you want it like that. Or, I will drive to meet people half way to deliver this item to save on shipping. Your choice. I am in Oklahoma City, so I am pretty centralized to everyone in the reigion. But once again, it is a complete bomex kit for a 95+ cavi(front rear and skirts) and I will even throw in a set of clear corners to the buyer that I forgot I had too.

Re: Selling bomex kit for 95+ Cavi
Monday, June 06, 2005 2:21 AM
You got mail.
Monday, June 06, 2005 11:41 PM
You got reply!
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 8:24 PM
Is the kit Poly or fiberglass? I only need the rear though unless is it a 4 door kit.
Sunday, June 19, 2005 8:15 AM
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 12:26 AM
Yep, and I bought it. I got the kit on the car the day before yesterday and the fitment was actually great. Did'nt have to tweak anything. just bolted it right up.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search