Houston Raceway Park, Saturday 6/11 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Houston Raceway Park, Saturday 6/11
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 9:29 PM
Hi, let me do a quick introduction. I'm Eileen, and I'm one of the announcers at Houston Raceway Park in Baytown, TX. We're doing a car club invitational this Saturday night and entries are buy one get one free for select car clubs. I was asked to include the J-body website, so here's the writeup ont he event.

You guys have a great website, by the way!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're going to be running again this Saturday night:

Gates open at 7pm
Racing "till we're done" (probably about 1am or so)

$15 tech cards
$8 Spectators

but.....
I talked to the management and they're letting me set it up as a Car Club Invitational, so if you come to the gate and mention that you're with J-Body.Org, it's buy one get one free for the night. You can get: 2 tech cards for the price of one -or- a tech card and a free spectator -or- 2 spectators for the price of one, so grab a friend and come out for a night of racing. Again this is for Saturday night and you have to say which car club you're with to get that deal.

I really like the night races, it's nice that it's not so hot out!! I'll be posting this on a few websites and extending the offer to some car clubs, but if you want to have your car club included let me know (I have to keep track of who's on the list). If you have any questions or anything, feel free to get in touch with me: Eoconnor84@aol.com

See you out there!
~Eileen

If anyone needs directions or anything, the tracks website is www.houstonraceway.com It may still have TBA int he time slot, but thats when we're racing. IM me if you have any questions, I will try to check back in on the website for updates, but its easier to IM me.

Re: Houston Raceway Park, Saturday 6/11
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 9:34 PM
I'll be there this Saturday to run my car.
Re: Houston Raceway Park, Saturday 6/11
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 9:42 PM
Thanks for telling me about the website, Mike!!!

I hope to meet some of you guys out there!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search