LATE NOTICE!! - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
LATE NOTICE!!
Friday, June 10, 2005 5:10 AM
This is extremely late notice but my ISP was down last night when I found this out...... I have 2 EXTRA TICKET'S to this Saturday Night's Indy Race at Texas Motor Speedway!!!
So If anybody would like to join me and my wife this sat. eve. let me know today or by morning tommorow.

Re: LATE NOTICE!!
Friday, June 10, 2005 6:07 AM
WISH I COULD GO TO SEE DANIKA PATRICK
Friday, June 10, 2005 7:06 AM
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WANNA GO YOU F*CKER!!!!!!

Friday, June 10, 2005 8:07 AM
SAME HERE I WANNNA GO
Friday, June 10, 2005 11:02 AM
me and ramon called it!!!

Friday, June 10, 2005 3:53 PM
Ok the 2 of U R it. The race starts at 7:30 pm. We need to leave pretty early because traffic and parking is gonna suk. E-mail us and we will figure out what time we want 2 meet & where.

Friday, June 10, 2005 3:54 PM
hey wait How bout lettting us go so you know we can get drunk and race back hahaha
Friday, June 10, 2005 8:00 PM
Sorry i cant go my brother is in town came in today without telling any one so it would be kind of @!#$y if i went w/o him so you have one extra ticket. I wish i could go. John if you could get me her autograph i would really appreciate it if you can.
Friday, June 10, 2005 8:07 PM
Dammit Ramon!!! Derek, get a date.......jk. I have 1 extra ticket. Who else would be intrested?

Saturday, June 11, 2005 8:57 AM
im interested here is the cell prob to late thu 214 796 436. call when ever im going to get the car washed today so .

Change is Currently in effect!!!
Sunday, June 12, 2005 9:44 AM
Damm, gtsunfire.. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to check back yesterday. I had some toy's to pic up/install, for my car. I will see you at the Irving Hooters tho. L8R!!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 5:15 PM
i cant seem to find any j-bods in my area if you can tell me where they meet ill be there i live in dallas and i chill in irving
Tuesday, June 14, 2005 6:31 PM
Dude there all over the place. Since you chill in Irving we'll proly be there Saturday for a "mod day". I'm sure you could meet up there to check out some ride's or help out.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 6:51 PM
So whats up MOD day at williams?
Tuesday, June 14, 2005 7:08 PM
how bout lets go on a killing spree.!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 7:48 PM

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 8:27 PM
i will see your and raise you
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 5:23 AM
LMAO, I can't get the freak'n smiley's to work dammit. So hahahahahahhaha!
Yeah this Saturday at 10am we're meeting at will's for a mod day. Kelly and William have something's they would like to get finished up like a flip,flop trunk&some vinyl work. I may take some new can's of Krylon Fusion to do the back of my interior and touch up one of my window crank's. Derek, this might be a good chance to do some repair's in your interior too.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 7:50 AM
yea, sounds good to me. i need to do alot of sanding and repainting and clear coat.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 11:13 AM
I've got extra sander's too.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 12:02 PM
i wouldnt mind meeting you guys there at 10. ill prob. be gone bye like 4:00 or before b/c i have to work but other than that im there

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 1:34 PM
Hey Drew, check the Texas J's page for direction's.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search