Sorry guys - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sorry guys
Monday, June 20, 2005 5:57 PM
Hey guys its Danny, sorry i havent returned a lot of your calls, my friend went to the Bahamas and i left my phone in his car and he just got back so i could finally get my phone. So call me or lemmie know whats going on soon, sorry guys.

Check Out My Domain Page!!!

Re: Sorry guys
Monday, June 20, 2005 6:53 PM
Holy hell. He's back!!! Clicky on the Texas J's. Glad you remeberd you can type.God every body's been like Where's Danny? Well, anything new for you? How's the new job going? We have a new show this Saturday Eve. in Flower Mound. You should come.
L8R!!!

Monday, June 20, 2005 7:47 PM
Hey danny,

Someone is using your car on ebay, they are selling headers and has a picture of your car. I just thought i would let you know that. I can find you a link if you want to get in touch with them and ask them why the hell there using it and to stop or what. Just let me know.

Josh
Monday, June 20, 2005 9:56 PM
WELL I BE DAMNED IF IT AINT DANNY WELCOME BACK DID YA FORGET HOW TO TYPE OR WHAT MAN. YOU WENT ON VACATION ALSO DIDNT YOU THATS WHY YOU HAVENT BEEN HERE. But on a serious note welcome back hope you can make it out to some shows now there is about 3-4 more newbies that should be adding to the club. Welcome back bra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, June 21, 2005 5:28 PM
Yea sorry, with no phone work and this new game i got for the comp. i really havent been around on here. I'd like to get more info on the show. I do admit it was funny finally gettting to check my huge amounts of voicemail, lol! Josh yea thad be cool if u could show me that link.

Check Out My Domain Page!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search