MOD DAY - SATURDAY JULY 2ND 8AM-6PM - Page 2 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: MOD DAY - SATURDAY JULY 2ND 8AM-6PM
Thursday, June 30, 2005 7:54 PM
1.Derek- Dogs
2. Kelly - Drinks

Change is Currently in effect!!!

Friday, July 01, 2005 5:24 AM
1.Derek- Dogs
2. Kelly - Drinks
3.JD-Hamburger's/Buns

Friday, July 01, 2005 9:35 AM
Im still going to look at the weather but heard its suppose to rain anybody esle heard that?

Friday, July 01, 2005 9:44 AM
ill call everyone today/night to get updates on whos coming for sure. it says scattered so who knows.

11am-whenever. ill have donuts to start the morning off.

Friday, July 01, 2005 9:53 AM
I would come but ill be on VACATION!!!! Floating down the Guadalupe River with a sign "Show me your TITTIES"
Friday, July 01, 2005 10:04 AM
we will have to get a group to go there to go down the river before summer lets up. maybe we can make a weekend of it. once i start working all nights ill work sun night thru thur night so ill have the weekends moreless off. maybe we can plan a trip then to go on the river ill just have to be back by sunday night.

Friday, July 01, 2005 10:53 AM
That would be a nice lil trip.

Friday, July 01, 2005 7:50 PM
no worky for me in the morning. yay!
regardless, i'll be late. must hit the junkyard and parts store for lots of goodies...
want a list? me too!
let's see...beretta wheels, a/c lines, front brake pads, oil & filter
...and then call tire rack for tires.
...and i *should* finally have another ride in the next few days, so the wagon will be out of service for a bit while upgrades & corrections are made.

Have you seen the turbo wagon?

14.069 @ 98.91mph
229.1hp & 261.7ft/lbs @ 6psi
no tuning time
Friday, July 01, 2005 9:09 PM
talked to danny, jd, kelly, kilgore will be here. paul may stop by for a bit. havent heard from the guy from AK, nor derek. looks like jux might stop by later.

ramon you and/or cody coming by?

jd you talked w/rual (i think thats his name)?

Friday, July 01, 2005 10:38 PM
Yeah, I was going too mention might be able too go, but as Steve said, junkyard run, etc and I have too start on Brian's 97' Sunfire which I bought. got too pull the quad, and get it ready for the machine work so I can rebuild it and sell the car....

Curtis
91' Turbo Z24
http://www.turboz24.com
Saturday, July 02, 2005 5:28 AM
haven't heard from raul in two week's. I don't even think he's allowed to drive the car w/out his family so it would be pointless to ask him.
The storm's aren't going to effect us, they will be wiiiiiidely scatterd.
Hey Curtis, are you talking about Brian B. from Burleson?
Wanna know what SUX? One of my map poket door noen's quit working after a day and a half??????? Those little basterd's cost more than the big one's and since I hard wired them(cut off cig plug) I can't even take it back!!! SO I'll be picking up a new one before I come out there. That will be my mod for the day since I'm not going to clear coat my interior yet. I'll be mostly helping other's out for the majority of the day.

Saturday, July 02, 2005 5:58 AM
curtis you and jux can still shoot by. maybe some others would like to do a junkyard run.
only thing id like to get done is the grill than maybe some more vinyl (some revinyl too)

Saturday, July 09, 2005 6:26 AM
Any chance you guys will be having a mod day in about 3 weeks?? if so Would it be to much if i brought ALOT of stuff to do? i wouldnt want to go with way to much and get everyone upset and stuck on my car.

working on sig.... just wait
Saturday, July 09, 2005 11:43 AM
all were helping me with my car at this one. we should have another one. maybe like the sat after heatwave july 30th

Saturday, July 09, 2005 4:04 PM
Isn't there a show that day?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search