Summer's here, OK meet in July? - Page 2 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Summer's here, OK meet in July?
Sunday, June 19, 2005 5:19 PM
i ganna go to the texas heat wave i got money and im ganna get the weekend off to go. Will where are yall ganna meet at or what are yall ganna do for that?

Sunday, June 19, 2005 5:24 PM
check the heatwave post

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 12:31 AM
What's up on this?
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 8:51 AM
not sure of the question but, some of yall where seeing about a meet so Dallas seemed to be a neutral spot. therefore we mentioned the Hot Import Nights(HIN) as a possible meet since its a whole day meet for us. we start the day at speed zone(maybe breakfast before hand) then go to lunch, then to the show.

heatwave is in Austin and theres some from here(DFW area) and prolly some from Houston/Austin/SA area going also. we are trying to meet up with them so we can roll together. some , like me, will have the weekend off for the 2/3 day event. the HEATWAVE(July 22,23,24th) topic has ALL the info just as the HIN(august)topic has ALL that info too.

if theres another time yall are wanting to meet thats fine too. we were just posting some possible dates to meet up since they are already in the books for most of us.

Friday, June 24, 2005 12:23 AM
It all sounds good to me. As long as we do somethign. especially the ok j's.
Friday, June 24, 2005 11:36 AM
Last day of work is next Thursday, got all of July to do stuff EXCEPT the 21-23 and the 28th. Got an orientation camp going on then I gotta enroll. Guess I'll just have to wait to meet up with everyone.

Premium as of January 25, 2005. Support the Org.
Saturday, June 25, 2005 9:44 AM
hey as far as texas i probably wont be able to make it cuz im still workin on my car , i already got the head off, now all i need to do is see if its cracked, get it machined and polished and all new gaskets hoses and radiator/thermostat. But ya if you guyz are doin anything in OK..id be down dependin on the date..if any of yall wanna come look at my car or help me out call me(405)210-8061
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search