LOVE TO GET FELLOW J HELP. - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
LOVE TO GET FELLOW J HELP.
Saturday, June 25, 2005 9:54 PM
we go to shows every sunday. they have a largest club award. we would like to see if we could have a meet on a sunday to have a large turnout of j's. we avg 4/5 at shows. the 1st sunday of the month is the biggest one at bass pro shop. would love to have a few from here and there to come and support us.

the next dates are:
july 3rd
aug 7th
sept 4th
oct 2nd

any of these sound good to have a meet? we could do a weekend meet or something for those who want to visit the dfw area. would be great to roll in the show about 10-15 j deep. stock count as well. youd be surprised at whats showing TRUST ME!! its $10 to enter and its from 1-5pm. we have a 10x10 tent that we, as a group, chipped in to get.
if not theres shows every sunday in the area. the 2nd,3rd,4th sundays of the month are shows at hooters.

just an idea, texas j's

Re: LOVE TO GET FELLOW J HELP.
Sunday, June 26, 2005 7:19 AM
Can I come to one of your show's?

JK........ I know that we can get more to come out, School's out for the summer!

Sunday, June 26, 2005 8:42 AM
Well if it post twivce sorry ....anyway They come out to mod days. No reasons for the show

Change is Currently in effect!!!
Sunday, June 26, 2005 12:36 PM
I can do oct I guess

Sunday, June 26, 2005 4:58 PM
that will prolly be the final show for the show season, so cool.

Sunday, June 26, 2005 4:59 PM
Maybe my car will be running then. I haven't driven my car for 10 months now thanks to that damn engine.

Sunday, June 26, 2005 5:01 PM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search