Texas Turbo J's, can I get some help? - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Texas Turbo J's, can I get some help?
Saturday, June 25, 2005 11:10 AM
Hey guys, I'm normally a WI J guy, but the Army is taking me around the world . I need some help with my current setup, tuning and more than likely some charge pipe work. Is there anyone free to help me sometime in the future? I'm located in Fort Hood for a reference on where I am. Thanks! Access to a welder would be a definite plus, along with somebody with a good set of jacks and stands.

O noes!

Re: Texas Turbo J's, can I get some help?
Saturday, June 25, 2005 11:34 AM
theres a guy who goes by "muff" in that area from the org. he's been doing a turbo in his cavy. he mentioned theres a car wash they meet at on fri/sat nights. he has a silver cav w/some vinyl on the side if i remember right. he's in the army too so i know hes been busy w/that.

Saturday, June 25, 2005 11:36 AM
Ryan Moffenbier is his name.

Saturday, June 25, 2005 5:38 PM
Hey can you do me a favor? I have a buddy thats down there and I would like to shoot him an email. His name is Gustavo Dardon.

Thursday, June 30, 2005 7:23 PM
I know Muff, he's in my battalion even . He can't help me though for what I need. What's the favor, A.15?

O noes!
Thursday, June 30, 2005 7:25 PM
I have a friend that I havn't seen in years that just got stationed there. His name is Gustavo Dardon... I was wondering if I could get his email so I can say hi.

Friday, July 01, 2005 8:18 PM
Well, uh, do you have any knowledge what company or battalion he's in? That'll make it easier to find him.

O noes!
Saturday, July 02, 2005 4:33 PM
I sure don't. Don't worry about it if you can't do it. Thats ok.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search