new to houston - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
new to houston
Thursday, July 14, 2005 10:49 PM
hi everyone ive been on the org for awhile but i just moved to houston and was wondering where you all hang out at and what is there to do around here any help would be appreciated

Red cav on 18's

Re: new to houston
Friday, July 15, 2005 10:24 AM
texas heatwave coming up. theres a few of us meeting up to roll out there each day. oh and its in austin.

Friday, July 15, 2005 1:00 PM
Well Houston is the 4th largest city in the USA. So there is always something to do.

If your looking for car related things to do then check out <Houston-Imports.com>
THey have the best coverage of whats going on I think.

IM on the Northside of Houston in Humble. 59 and 1960 area. I hang out at a SOnic on 1960 between 45 and 59 on Sat nights. BUts its a mainly a truck thing. Im pretty burnt out on the car scene right now. Im not into racing and thats seems to be all most of them care about.

I am all that is man

Friday, July 15, 2005 2:30 PM
thats the trend im noticing more is ones wanting to get into street racing than meeting up and/or doing shows. i like my car and licence to much to risk it for nothing.

Friday, July 15, 2005 11:25 PM
Welcome to Houston. I stay in the north side. Like ESB said houston-imports.com or houston-domestics.com are two good sites you can go to meet up people from the Houston area.

www.houston-domestics.com
Saturday, July 16, 2005 11:32 AM
well im much in the same boat i dont care for racing to much either, its mostly because i got a 2.2 and i just moved here and im not trying to get in trouble

Red cav on 18's
Sunday, July 17, 2005 8:01 PM
Welcome to Houston, i see i wont be the only red cavy on 18's anymore.

Im also on the Northeast side, Humble the be exact, im right down the road from ESB.

As far a a meet, well there is no J specific meet, seems everytime we try to get one going, everyone flakes out. Right now my car is in the body shop getting a facelift and i should have it back by the end of next week or beginningof the following week.

I try to go to some of the meets, but i dont always make it out, i like to go the track and race, but not many others do, and i hate to go alone.

Anyway keep an eye on this forum or i post on Houston-domestics sometimes and youll know whats going on.

Mike

1992 GMC Sonoma GT #492. Oh, Its just a stock V6!

1999 Cavalier Coupe, daily driver, 2200/M5. Mods and pics are in my registry.

Sombody Needs to Make me a cool Sig, Because im Sig Challenged!

Support the site that supports your habit, Go Premium.
Im premium since January, but why doesnt it say that?????
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 9:16 PM
welcome....i stay on the nw side of houston about 20 minutes from ESB and HotRod v6. im out starting a new project right now but if ur willing to hang out just hit me up...but if ur lookin for like local meets, just go to houston-imports.com or houston-domestics.com and they will keep u up to date of all the hotspots. again, welcome to houston and enjoy ur stay!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search