some new stuff - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
some new stuff
Thursday, July 21, 2005 3:47 PM
I know most people wont care, but i just felt like telling someone. I just ordered pretty much everything for the exterior of my car. Now its time to wait. This is what i ordered and plans with it:
03 Carbon fiber invader hood
95-03 Carbon fiber trunk lid, with lights and maybe the key hole, not sure
carbon fiber b pillars from jasons GP
f1 fenders
koni suspension kit
JDM black tail lights

Im really excited and cant wait for it all to come in. I will be getting dual exhaust once i get kit painted and installed, also getting windows tinted as dark as the will let me in texas. Pretty much the last mod for exterior i will need will be rims. I know i want 18s in black, just not sure what style yet.

For the paint im leacing the bottom half the stock red color and paing the top black, the line will flow right above dorr handels and a little onthe front fenders and go down teh front bumper a little bit, and on the back it will flow a little past the gas tank and dow the back bumper a little bit.

I always plan on doing something then end up changin ym mind, but this is what i want and im excited about it. Like i said, most wont care, just needed to tell someone. Most of my family and freinds arnt in to modding cars, oh well.I will be going to heatwave, Import experience, and HIN. I doubt i will have the stuff here and on by the first 2 shows, but MAYBE it will be here for hin. Well, thanks for reading. Comments and complaints are welcomed, but complaints pretty much will be ignored, j/k. Thansk for reading.

Re: some new stuff
Thursday, July 21, 2005 5:44 PM
we are leaving for heatwave tommorrow also. 3 of us and one will meet w/us later down there. sounds good the mods for your car.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 6:12 PM
Did you ever get the side skirt's on? Your parent's gonna s### when they see your car finished I bet. You gonna get the C.F. Door seal's that just went up on G.P.? Well I look forward to seeing the finished product. L8R!!

Thursday, July 21, 2005 7:28 PM
side skirts aint on yet, havent had much time. I already order and sent paymetn for the carbon fiber door things. I would roll out with you guys tommorow but i work until later, im going to head out their on sat morning. i will prolly be in my 02 ls sedan cav most likly. but im sure ill see u guys thier.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 9:14 PM
save my # and call us when you get out there. we will be hanging out after the show.
go ahead and call me. there should be about 7 of us

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search