comeing to texas for 2 weeks - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
comeing to texas for 2 weeks
Friday, July 29, 2005 1:48 PM
whats up guys im euricdinkins from birmingham alabama and i will be in texas for 2 weeks with my unit for A.T. (annual training) so maybe i can get up with some j's and see how you guys do it there i wont have my cav but its what ever. i will be in elpaso

Sinister Ambitions
when your girl is getting on your last nerve f*#k her dont fight her

Re: comeing to texas for 2 weeks
Friday, July 29, 2005 1:54 PM
when you coming in . we are having a real big get to gether the weekend of HIN which is this coming week. Maybe if you are in that week you can roll out with us
Saturday, July 30, 2005 5:14 PM
latinoheat wrote:when you coming in . we are having a real big get to gether the weekend of HIN which is this coming week. Maybe if you are in that week you can roll out with us

i will be there from the 5th to the 20th

Sinister Ambitions
when your girl is getting on your last nerve f*#k her dont fight her
Saturday, July 30, 2005 11:33 PM
THATS PERFECT we are having a meet on the 5th for the people coming in and then HIN is the 6th and then the bass pro show is the 7th you are timing it perfectly my friend. So what you say???
Monday, August 01, 2005 6:10 AM
he said he would be in el paso. thats a long drive for the weekend here. euric, we are in the dallas/ft worth area, where the show will be.

Monday, August 01, 2005 8:08 AM
I used to live in bermingham a long ass time ago, nice place . Yeah, el paso is FAR west texas. long ass drive for us from dallas.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search