domestic disturbance of el paso - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
domestic disturbance of el paso
Monday, July 25, 2005 11:38 PM
hey guys whats going on? i live in el paso texas and drive a 02 4 door 2200 cavalier with header intake and exhaust......so far im the only one with a domestic disturbance sticker....i had no idea there was even a car club called that somewhere else....i just thought it sounded awesome and i had a sticker made out of it.......i wanted to kno if anyone else in my area maybe las cruces and el paso would like to join and make this thing bigger and actually represent their j's out here. i see alot of j's over here but kno one erally talks to eachother within the region at least no that i kno of. but if you guys are willing to talk about starting something here drop me a email at sk8bdr2@excite.com. if anyone is wondering i work at the pizza hut on kenworthy in NE el paso so lemme kno if you see me around or soemthing.

Re: domestic disturbance of el paso
Tuesday, July 26, 2005 4:57 AM
yes there is already a domestic disturbance in houston and dallas...im a part of the houston crew...if your interested in joining with current dd members rather than branching out, hit me up via email lunatixz126@houston.rr.com

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 12:55 PM
How many members are from Houston?

www.houston-domestics.com
Tuesday, July 26, 2005 5:26 PM
about 12 cars and 3 bikes mike...if you want to start your own chapter there in el paso, contact me @ 281.387.4109 so i give you a little brief on whats expected....

Friday, July 29, 2005 7:04 PM
if the name isnt registered and all the good stuff then it doesnt matter who has the name or where. It can be used by anyone. Gone threw that with my name as well.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search