Guess what - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Guess what
Tuesday, August 02, 2005 7:49 AM
Someone broke into my car and stole my busted ass stereo and @!#$ up my center console last night. I am @!#$ god damn pissed off, i just hope no one looks at me cockeyed today cause this little skinny ass mother @!#$ is ready to take a life. lol

Re: Guess what
Tuesday, August 02, 2005 9:07 AM
I was going to say GAY, but i was going to be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off

on a serious note sucks to hear bro i say we find the @!#$ and beat the living @!#$ out of him

ITS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, August 02, 2005 9:44 AM
18 wheeler backed in to the car while dar was driving(at a light). not bad but scratch marks below the pontiac emblem

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 9:46 AM
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hey will give me a shout on to what time you go to work today i wanna show ya sumpthing

But that sucks major balls why was that @!#$ backing up?

ITS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, August 02, 2005 11:24 AM
damn that sucks for both of yall man. derek look for that mothaf#{!<@and beat his a$$. will sorry about your car man. atleast you alright.

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Tuesday, August 02, 2005 4:36 PM
HOLY CRACKHEAD........Dude you mean to tell me that they stole your sh!* at your place? I don't know if my stock radio is the same configuration but I still have mine. It's your's if you want it........Truck driver can't see a F*@#$*% Bright ass yellow car behind him need's to RETIRE!!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 8:46 PM
hey derek all i see is a red X on you sig..i Agree he should retire if he cant see that damn thing.. sux for you derek....
Tuesday, August 02, 2005 9:04 PM
Ohh that really sux major donkey butt!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search