KONI! - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
KONI!
Friday, July 29, 2005 3:21 PM
Just got them in! Had to tell someone!!Jsut got my koni yellows in! Ill get them instaled ASAP and post pics!! Im happy

Re: KONI!
Friday, July 29, 2005 5:45 PM
enjoy the install is all i can say to you. theres a guy that did a write up w/pics. its alota help. do a search for "yellow koni install".

so when are you going to meet up w/us. we could use you in our group/club.

Friday, July 29, 2005 8:07 PM
once i get my car nice, not sure if i want to show up looking "ghetto" and all. dont mind driving around like this but rather not go to a show like this. Fenders should be coming in about a week or so and hopefully i can find someon to paint in the next month or 2.

Friday, July 29, 2005 8:58 PM
there are a few people around my neighbor hood i can get some phone numbers for ya so you can call and get prices if you would like
Friday, July 29, 2005 9:37 PM
Ya, please! Let me know what they say! Thanks

Saturday, July 30, 2005 9:49 AM
we had a guy show with us w/o a front light and the hood bent....so you can show w/us. its about meeting each other and supporting the j community, not the best looking j! most of the guys at 1st had a bone stock j maybe a system. we meet and hab=ng out and support each other and help each other. if youd come to shows youd see theres others in worse shape.

SO NO MORE EXCUESS YOUNG MAN....

Saturday, July 30, 2005 10:17 AM
INDEED
Saturday, July 30, 2005 12:59 PM
ok, ok.... as long as my car is drivable i should meet up with ya guys at HIN or the show on the following sunday.

Saturday, July 30, 2005 1:10 PM
or there is no or

(yoda voice waves hand)

MEET WITH US YOU MUST
Saturday, July 30, 2005 1:52 PM
yes sir!

Thursday, August 04, 2005 4:17 PM
aight, after getting these i noticed it will be quite a bit of work. Anyone know if any shops instal these? or anyone on the .org willing to do it? id pay of course. e-mail me at BSaddoris84@aol.com

Thursday, August 04, 2005 4:48 PM
Try a mod day we installed williams not sure if any shop can do it but im sure that they can

ITS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, August 04, 2005 5:28 PM
whens the next mod day? i should have a few things ready for instal then. we need to get one set up if not any. Weekends are great for me now due to my promotion, weekends OFF!! but ya, we need to set one up.

Thursday, August 04, 2005 5:35 PM
hopefully middle of this month, when i get a sat off.

so....... you have the weekends off........hmmm.........so we will see ya fri evening at the mills, meet us at speed zone and roll to the HIN show. sun you will be at the bass pro. that will work. like to have a new cavi with us. christina and jason have the newer ones. id love to have another 03+ sunfire w/us o well i can be the only one

Thursday, August 04, 2005 5:38 PM
i tried will but the Xb was so B E A U TIFUL i had to get it

Thursday, August 04, 2005 5:44 PM
i prolly be taking my GF 02 las cav, its pretty much stock excpet for the LS kit and the 16 inch rims. i wont be abel to go to speed zone cause HIN is my B-day and my family wants to spend the day with me. But i will be at Hin, and i should be able to go to grapevin.

Thursday, August 04, 2005 5:46 PM
Well shat why didnt you tell us it was your b-day we could all celebrate it at speed zone you can have your family there and your j-body family there as well

Thursday, August 04, 2005 5:51 PM
Yellow Rimed One wrote:enjoy the install is all i can say to you. theres a guy that did a write up w/pics. its alota help. do a search for "yellow koni install".

so when are you going to meet up w/us. we could use you in our group/club.

that would be me, if you haven't found t yet here ya go....

Koni Yellow Install w/ Pictures

Thursday, August 04, 2005 6:09 PM
ya i saw your write up and it looks great, just im not that great with stuff like that and i always second guess my self and im sur ei would brake something. I will see if i can meet u guys at speed zone. What time you guys going thier? i might have to have loads of fun on my 21st bday.

Thursday, August 04, 2005 6:28 PM
we should be getting there at around 11 so its really up to you

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search