I'm just sayin' "Hello" from Ohio... - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I'm just sayin' "Hello" from Ohio...
Tuesday, July 26, 2005 5:15 PM
Well I just wanted to see how everything is going down in the SC. I wish I could see a lot of you again, but I'm doing great up here in Ohio and loving it. I might be back in Oklahoma sometime next month, but most of the time will be down in my hometown Altus. I do have to go pick up the Talon up in Guthrie that was left behind when I moved. I hope everyone is doing good. I just wanted to say, "hello!" Take it easy guys if you even remember me....

Re: I'm just sayin' "Hello" from Ohio...
Tuesday, July 26, 2005 6:31 PM
MAN what is up now how can any of us forget a goof ball like your self. Seriously now i think most of us remember you by reversing on the freeway because you missed the exit thats good ol TREY. Or when you got best interior at the pre-meet we had a blast that day well at least i did and im sure that everyone else did also. You really need to come down aug 6-7 we are having a BIG meet/ car show those two days. The 6th is HIN and the 7th is bass pro in grapevine.

Dont be a stranger and come on down oh and we are going to speed zone and you know you had a great time there as well. And the photo shoot behind the hotel before we said our good byes , and when the security guard came by and wanted to take yalls stuff and put it on his honda and asked were the B!TCHES were great times they were.

Well it was fun going down memory lane again, hope to see you soon
Wednesday, July 27, 2005 11:39 AM
I don't think I will make it that early in the month. I'm thinkin' it might be the last weekend or maybe the first of the next month. Everything is up in the air, but I know my family down there miss me, and would like to see Erin also. I will let everyone know what is going on. Thanks for bringin' up those great memories of missin' exits. I wasn't about to get lost!

Thursday, July 28, 2005 4:38 PM
whats up trey. my car has come a ways since you last saw it at the pre-bash. guess yours has too. theres shows going on all the time so let us know. and we could have a j meet in your honor.....

Thursday, July 28, 2005 4:40 PM
oh and we will had out tropheys for best interior just for you
Friday, August 05, 2005 5:51 AM
Well tickets are now paid for. We are flyin' into Oklahoma from 26-31st of this month. I can't wait to be back home for a little bit. Everything is great up here in Ohio, but sometimes you just miss home. I will try to do what I can maybe to drive down for a day with parents car or something. Thanks for the love here, but I thought I would have more post, but o well...

Friday, August 05, 2005 6:17 AM
well most of these people dont know you i think me and will are the ones that probably know you the best other then major, and chris. Sad sad thing happened to chris his car got torched. Well im out talk to ya next time

ITS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search