South Texas - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
South Texas
Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:55 PM
hello new to these forums, wats up? wher all the RGV Js?

01 2200.

Re: South Texas
Friday, August 05, 2005 12:54 AM
lol no one wants to talk to me! lol

01 2200.
Friday, August 05, 2005 4:30 AM
Sup from the DFW. I'm not sure but RGV stand for Rio Grand Valley?

Friday, August 05, 2005 4:52 AM
hello from the Tx j's in the dfw area!

Friday, August 05, 2005 10:01 AM
hey down in brownsville tx clean ride... here are some pics of recent stuff i,ve done

Friday, August 05, 2005 10:41 AM
where did you get that paint to paint your hvac knobs ive looked and have found nothing

ITS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friday, August 05, 2005 12:27 PM
lol bro don’t laugh but it’s a sharpie it works great though just make sure u mark it even looks good though huh....
Friday, August 05, 2005 12:31 PM
yellow rimed one-how can i get in on texas j's is it state wide...if so hit me up on aim
Friday, August 05, 2005 1:20 PM
I know you told me not to laugh but that is kind of funny , but on a serious note it does look good. Got to work with what ya got right!!!

Friday, August 05, 2005 4:13 PM
sharpie is a good idea!

the club, right know, that we have is local for the DFW area. most of whats involved in joining is ATTITUDE. the friendly "hows it going" type. this is the main factor in the club. there are 2 i dont want in the club right now unless that changes. the club im running is going to have a top of the line friendly easy going atmosphere! we have been to shows where people stare you down as you look at their car. THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN IN OURS! when people come around our cars we ask "how's it going" and make conversation more less. ive read in other forms where most will walk past cars where people are sitting in it thats why i try not to sit in the car. i know i feel odd trying to look at a car when people are sitting in it and they look at you like "can i help you/WHAT/what are you looking at" attitude. again NOT IN OUR CLUB! the other part to joining is meeting up on a somewhat reg basis. we know some cant as much as others but at least 1 or 2 times a month. i dont want to give stickers out and never see them again.

Friday, August 05, 2005 4:19 PM
I wouldn't mind being part of it. I'm a laid back guy who just loves modding cars.... i had a corsica, but it's long gone (totaled ) so I'm starting fresh with a Z. Got some things in mind..... muahahaha

Friday, August 05, 2005 4:33 PM
id like to get the club spread out, but not everyone statewide likes the wording we decided on nor the decal we come up with. for those that do we can see about having different chapters. thats the idea ive been thinking of.

Friday, August 05, 2005 7:26 PM
yeah i got you it's kind of hard for me to make meets and all cause my schedle and the time i do have i put in my car i wish the meets were closer though but trust me im preety laid back i just wannt to rep for texas j-body tuners...
Friday, August 05, 2005 10:22 PM
i understand...

Friday, August 05, 2005 10:42 PM

Friday, August 05, 2005 11:38 PM
dang 14 replyies lol, hey chevytuner nice interior there looks damn good, im in mission bro. and nice to hear a good welcome from all the js here.

01 2200.
Saturday, August 06, 2005 8:36 AM
dude where were yall like 6 months ago? we had mini meets in the rain a meet in mac-town, harlingen. now all the catalyst guys have either moved away or got diff cars....

Saturday, August 06, 2005 9:22 AM
dang that sux.

01 2200.
Saturday, August 06, 2005 10:42 AM
that dose suck thats preety close to brownsville. any one know if theres going to be any car shows in the valley any time soon or south padre?
Sunday, August 07, 2005 12:35 AM
do u ever go cruzin to mac-town at night on thursdays? its pretty nice, everyone makes like a litle car show at tejano there at nolana. everyone riding around wit their little j's, its cool i go every week and weekend.

01 2200.
Sunday, August 07, 2005 8:53 AM
today there is a car show @ best buy....

Sunday, August 07, 2005 8:53 AM
in brownsville btw.

Sunday, August 07, 2005 2:02 PM
yeah i just got back from there its ok had a friend put in his R32 GOLF its sweet...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search