MONDAY NIGHT MEETS AT SONIC (DFW) - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
MONDAY NIGHT MEETS AT SONIC (DFW)
Sunday, August 07, 2005 8:48 PM
monday night meet at sonic in irving off beltline(amanda's) 8pm. we get a discount on a couple of items:
1. $.99 route 44
2. buy one get one free corney dogs
3. $2.49 for the reg burger, fries, & drink meal

tommorrow night, so far:
-will
-robert
-luis
-amanda

Re: MONDAY NIGHT MEETS AT SONIC (DFW)
Sunday, August 07, 2005 11:22 PM
DAMN thats way out there is there gonna be anything closer this way anytime soon??
Monday, August 08, 2005 11:41 AM
If i lived a tad closer...id be there.

Monday, August 08, 2005 5:43 PM
understandable

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:03 AM
Only if I didnt work nights I would attend.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 3:21 PM
nice turnout and my treat to those who showed up. luis,amanda,robert,will,steven,stevens wife car=6 j's and 14 3/4 people.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 9:53 PM
need a meet in FT.Worth area
Thursday, August 11, 2005 8:13 PM
sorry, i was in another time zone on monday.
no, seriously...

Have you seen the turbo wagon?

14.069 @ 98.91mph
229.1hp & 261.7ft/lbs @ 6psi
no tuning time
Sunday, August 14, 2005 4:30 PM
tommorrow night at 8pm. sonic on beltline off 183 and go south.

Monday, August 15, 2005 3:12 PM
I'll be up there tonight.

Monday, August 15, 2005 5:24 PM
me too!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 3:29 AM
hey its 5:30 am and i have yet to go to sleep, just thank god your not a software tester.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 5:11 AM
OMFG! I am glad I don't do what you do.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 9:34 AM
see now u know alittle how i feel everyday at this job

Friday, August 19, 2005 4:55 AM
we have had good turnouts at the 1st 2 sonic meets so far!
1st time =6j's
2nd time=7j's

coming up again in a few days

Monday, August 22, 2005 10:21 AM
3rd night is tonight, we may have a couple new ones show up. JD has a new toy to show.

Monday, August 22, 2005 2:58 PM
ya, bring it to FW and i will be there in my beater of a cav ^_^

-----

Monday, August 22, 2005 4:14 PM
we have meets in that area. the 3rd sunday at bass pro and sometimes in bulerson. waiting for a handful thaty post on here to show up. about 4/5 have said at one time they would but its always the ones we meet on the streets that have never herad of the org that show!!!!!

WERE YOU ORGERS AT! WE MEET ALL OVER THE METROPLEX!

Monday, August 22, 2005 9:44 PM
what time do yall meet at wallmart in burleson.. I will stop by friday night....yellow did you do your door hinges I may be getting some in january .... you know beaucamp right his brother was my old roomate for a whyle...hey let me know would like to meet up with some jbody folks.....

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/2069000-2069999/2069147_3_full.jpg
Monday, August 22, 2005 9:50 PM
me and my 5'2'' wife did one side and me and "greenfire" did the other side. hardest part is the lining the door up. install is about 2ish hours now that i know the short cuts. dont have to even take the wheels off or the shroud.

we can plan a meet in bulerson fri night, just for you! name sounds familiar. we meet by the arbys off alsbury(sp) the cops are cool with us, stop and talk with us. so we stay away from the big night crowds since we have earned respect. we dont burnout and blare the stero, etc. so we will be there.

Monday, August 22, 2005 10:02 PM
nice turnout:
will
Amanda
Ramon
Dion
Christina
Yolie
Anthea
Kilgore
meet a guy there w/a 03 cav sedan(cedric)

GREAT NEWS:a lady stopped and asked about the club. well she works at the GM dealership off I-20 & carrier pkwy(sp) she said she would love for us to meet out there on Wednesday evenings. they would provide food/drinks and put our club name on the marquee(sp)!!!! she said this could help get attn for the dealership and show off what you can do to these cars. who knows what this could lead up to or who sees us out there. we might try to get some basic shirts made for this that will hold till this fall when we get the others made. i know its in the week but i invite any and all who can make this event. not sure off this wed but for sure next wed. she will call me and give me more info. i will start another topic once all the info is in! would like to see the performence guys if able to show.

(wheres ashley, summit, brent, when we need them)

Monday, August 22, 2005 10:24 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it out there guy's will know's why. Wish I could've made it out. Maybe next week.

Monday, August 22, 2005 10:27 PM
Yellow Rimed One wrote:nice turnout:
will
Amanda
Ramon
Dion
Christina
Yolie
Anthea
Kilgore
meet a guy there w/a 03 cav sedan(cedric)

GREAT NEWS:a lady stopped and asked about the club. well she works at the GM dealership off I-20 & carrier pkwy(sp) she said she would love for us to meet out there on Wednesday evenings. they would provide food/drinks and put our club name on the marquee(sp)!!!! she said this could help get attn for the dealership and show off what you can do to these cars. who knows what this could lead up to or who sees us out there. we might try to get some basic shirts made for this that will hold till this fall when we get the others made. i know its in the week but i invite any and all who can make this event. not sure off this wed but for sure next wed. she will call me and give me more info. i will start another topic once all the info is in! would like to see the performence guys if able to show.

(wheres ashley, summit, brent, when we need them)

sounds sweet bro!!.,..congrats!

www.teamexoticimage.com / myspace.com/02on19s

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 8:23 AM
sorry i didnt go this monday i was going to but i have no gas
Tuesday, August 23, 2005 2:38 PM
i got good news and bad news....

BAD:i talked to her today and she manages the sonic NEXT to the GM dealership, o'well you never know.

GOOD:we set it up for next wed evening the 31st. she said NOT to eat she would provide food/drinks, (THATS FREE FOOD AND DRINKS for showing)she will promote the meet and put the clubs name on the marqee. if it works out she would like to see about doing this every other wed evening.

maybe we can get some more j's from this and who knows who could roll by from the dealership or such. its around a nice area so who knows who lives in the area, if you catch my drift.......

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search