*MEAN STREETS DRIFT BATTLES * - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
*MEAN STREETS DRIFT BATTLES *
Monday, August 08, 2005 4:02 PM
well as promised here is more info on the Mean Streets Drift Battles in austin. its on Aug. 27, from 11am - 8pm. its a basically a car show kind of like the heatwave but not as big. only this one has the 1st real drift event in austin. i just thought i would post this to see if anybody was interested or something. i want to go but i think the DUB show in houston is happening the same weekend. heres more info though . >> http://meanstreetscarshows.com

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!

Re: *MEAN STREETS DRIFT BATTLES *
Monday, August 08, 2005 7:13 PM
yall suck

Monday, August 08, 2005 7:21 PM
you swallow

j/p everyone is at sonic but me cause im in a tourny at block buster trying to win a madden 06 copy for free
Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:26 AM
ha man u aint right for that comment lol. its cool i just thought i would let people know if they wanted to come down.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:31 AM
you started it

i would love to go down there but school starts up on monday the 29 for me. Not sure about any of the other guys but i probably wont be able to make it.
Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:36 AM
yea i didnt think about that. i dont know how many of yall are goin back to school. hell the only ones i know from there are will,derek,and jd, . i guess ill just have to wait and see

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:42 AM
im suprised that no one has posted today other then you me and jd oh and yolie
Tuesday, August 09, 2005 2:41 PM
well i know will works nights and sleeps during the day. the others i have no idea. i post here at my lunch break when i get a chance.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 3:10 PM
im back on my reg shift now statring this week: 7-3:30pm i wont be able to go since im having to get my truck worked on and running.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 3:36 PM
ahhh you suck will!!!!!!! ( rollerzonly please refrain from you swallow jokes lol)

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 3:37 PM
well i guess ima go to the dub show since nobody is gonna come downfor this one.

Friday, August 12, 2005 10:40 PM
so who is planning on going to the mean streets I plan on going if its better than the heatwave ........ heard that @!#$ blew balls compared to past years ..... anyway I am going and a couple of my guys from 3rd coast lets see who else is plannin on going
Saturday, August 13, 2005 1:03 AM
i might go up there cj. then again i mihgt go to the dub show in houston. say man me n some guys are goin to edo and to albertsons tomorrow night. ylall gonna b out there? an yea the heatwave did suck compared to last year

Saturday, August 27, 2005 12:01 AM
going up there tomororow ima be there all damn day from 8 to 8 prolly. ill be at the EDO tent . one of the guys i know is in the drift comp. cj or anybody else who happens to get on here , just hit me up.. ill b there.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search