DEATH TO SPLURGIN - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
DEATH TO SPLURGIN
Sunday, July 31, 2005 8:18 AM
Hey guys its a sad day for 3rd coast connection, I talked to my boy chris yesterday and was wondering why he has been hiding out so much and comes to it that in june he was robbed while checking his airride on the side of the road and instead of taking the car the a@@holes who did this just torched the car and left him with no ride home the cavy is gone no more splurgin for a while my boy has to get out of debt before that will ever happen again ..... R.I.P. 06/01/05 splurgin. if anyone wants to see the ride search the members links under his screen name splurgin...

Re: DEATH TO SPLURGIN
Sunday, July 31, 2005 8:39 AM
GOD that suck's Donkey Nuts' Such a waste. I can't believe someone would tourch that phucker! Glad your boy's allright tho.

Sunday, July 31, 2005 10:58 AM
damn that sucks man . sorry to hear that. its sad that people have no consideration for other peoples things. also i never got to see it in person glad ya boy is ok

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Sunday, July 31, 2005 11:12 AM

Sunday, July 31, 2005 2:43 PM
Well I'm glad he is ok, but man that sucks. Chirs I hope everything turns around for you. I will miss you car. I had a lot of fun playin' with your air ride downtown.

Sunday, July 31, 2005 4:06 PM
damn that really sucks....i was fortunate enough to see the car in person a little over a year ago and man that was a sweet car...too bad there are retartd that have no respect for anyone or anyones stuff.....

what happened to the guys that robbed him did they get caught?

anyways im glad to hear that he is ok but man that really sucks for him.

hope that everything comes out ok for him

later
David

Sunday, July 31, 2005 11:45 PM
No the guys didn't get caught that I know of and he's ok ....... but he's threw moddin for a long while ..... totally sux man that was a waste but people are stupid and stupid people like that should die... nothing was salvagable not even his lambos or his air ride nothing.......... all gone
Monday, August 01, 2005 6:05 AM
sorry to hear that. his car was my first lambo experience. i know he put a ton of time, energy, sweat into it. glad he's ok.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 6:29 PM
Yeah, same here....when I first started modding, I saw his car on here, and immediately wanted lambos for mine. I am finally in the process of buying them. It really could have been ALOT worse. What would you rather have though, the car torched, or a friend dead? Good to hear that he's alright. Just my .02

Click on my sig to check out my CarDomain site. Enjoy!
Friday, August 12, 2005 7:55 AM
THis is why im a Christian for the Death Penality. Thas just wrong, sorry to hear about that Chris. BUt there are far wrose things in life, and im glad your ok.

Check Out My Domain Page!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search