New jbody in OK - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New jbody in OK
Saturday, August 13, 2005 4:38 PM
I'm going to try to start a j-body club in Lawton, and surrounding areas. If any ones interested drop me a line at to_chaotic@yahoo.com

Re: New jbody in OK
Saturday, August 13, 2005 8:52 PM
Where's Lawton at again? I'm not so good remembering places. I'll be in Norman for college and I know there's a couple j's running around the city. We'll have to meet up sometime.

Premium as of January 25, 2005. Support the Org.
Sunday, August 14, 2005 8:53 PM
lawton is down south
Sunday, August 14, 2005 10:34 PM
Yeah, I found a map. We really should start a club in the OKC area or at least start figuring out when we can hold meets. Then we could have a couple get-together meets between the clubs. But we need to inform more people that J-body.org exists.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 4:11 PM
When ever where ever just let me know
Wednesday, August 17, 2005 2:37 PM
some of us texas j's might could try to make it to a meet.

Thursday, August 18, 2005 2:46 AM
Shawn- I live in Lawton also, and I have been wanting to get a club started also. If your still interested in this, just let me know. I drive a black cavalier with a bomex kit on it. It's multi=colored right now as i am waiting to get primered.
Friday, August 19, 2005 9:48 AM
Let me know whats going on, I'm shooting for the 27,28 of August Let me know and we will go from there.
Sunday, August 21, 2005 8:47 AM
id be down for startin a club of some j's
Sunday, August 21, 2005 3:38 PM
the 27th or the 28th will be fine for me im from yukon but well lets set a date and we can all meet up and cruise or grab a bit to eat.
Sunday, August 21, 2005 5:19 PM
Ok then lets say August 27 @ 7:00 @ pizza hut on cache road. If anyone needs directions just drop me a line at to_chaotic@yahoo.com. Well see everyone then.

Sunday, August 21, 2005 6:04 PM
It doesn't matter if your stock, or not just as long as you want to have fun and meet people. My j has tinted windows, some under the hood touch up work, a exhaust, but I got plans.
Sunday, August 21, 2005 10:22 PM
Cool, I'll be there.
Monday, August 22, 2005 6:35 AM
I'll try to be there. Gas is getting so high and I'll be commuting from Norman (college life...). Then I'll have to book it back for Rush on Sunday. We'll see.

Monday, August 22, 2005 10:34 AM
email sent

Monday, August 22, 2005 5:52 PM
i have rims, air shocks, cd, speakers , tint windows....id need directions and i cant take the highway either sooooo. just hit me back and see what you think cuz im out in choctaw but ive driven as far as downtown in my car.. other thing is my car has a cooling problem and ive already changed the fan motor and it still doesnt work...so ima try to fix it so i wont blo anothe head gasket
Monday, August 22, 2005 9:45 PM
looks like 2 of us might be coming so far from the DFW area!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 3:15 PM
yall still going to meet this sat, right?

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 4:05 PM
I'm planning on it. I'll just need directions to Lawton but I'll find them before Sat.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 4:25 PM
If you get on map quest and type in:
Pizza Hut
6118 nw cache rd
Lawton OK 73501

you should get directions but if not let me know where everyone is coming from and I will post direction.
Tuesday, August 23, 2005 7:21 PM
ill try my nav unit.

Thursday, August 25, 2005 3:30 PM
Is there anyone still coming sat, so I can plan for a spot at pizza hut
Thursday, August 25, 2005 4:06 PM
I'll try to be there. Mapquest said it was over 2 hours to drive but I drive pretty fast so who knows.

Thursday, August 25, 2005 5:43 PM
i wont be able to make it out to this one...too far away but be sure to get some pix and post em...let me know when you have one closer to oklahoma city or somethin sorry guyz
Thursday, August 25, 2005 6:00 PM
to far, im coming from dallas. id hate to roll up there to meet 2 people. nothing against yall but was hoping to meet 4/5 of yall. i was trying to get more to come but its going to be harder to get ones to roll just fto meet couple of yall.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search