New jbody in OK - Page 2 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: New jbody in OK
Thursday, August 25, 2005 6:47 PM
well i have a 1st gen ..you have like a 3rd gen....your engine is in way better shape than mine so thats why i cant cuz its too far for my old engine...but ive been to other meets that are far for me but not to far

Thursday, August 25, 2005 6:50 PM
had to pull your leg since you live in OK and said it was to far.

Thursday, August 25, 2005 6:54 PM
ya i know sounds dumb that i cant make it but i just dont wanna try and get stranded..its mainly my cooling system thats wrong with it..so once i figure that out i could go farther i have a car domain site if you wanna look at it sunbird pix
Thursday, August 25, 2005 7:05 PM
wheres all the ones from the group pic? they showing up?

Thursday, August 25, 2005 7:44 PM
Well if you guys want, we could always meet in the city anytime you like. I'm not planning on going to any football games and Rush is a week away. Maybe we could re-schedule for the city sometime if that's alright with Teter. It's up to ya'll. I was just going home this weekend to do laundry and pick up a few things for my dorm.

Premium as of January 25, 2005. Support the Org.
Thursday, August 25, 2005 7:46 PM
well i was the red first gen..and the white sunfire gt conv. might be goin um i think maybe the blue 4dr cavi...i think they havent been checkin online and havent seen this fourm...but ya thats the biggest meet ive been to with them ..the first meet i went to was just 4 jays includin me...it was me, this dude landon with a 2dr sunfire, a guy named faysal w/a yellow 04 cavi, and the guy with the gt sufire.
Thursday, August 25, 2005 7:50 PM
ya city would be better for me but everyone else is up for the one in lawton...so its watever yall wanna do but id be more likely to go if it was in the OKC are like downtown or crossroads area..but thats just me..weekends is the only time i can do it cuz college and work...so
Thursday, August 25, 2005 9:32 PM
Are people still going to meet up tomorrow? I just want to make sure that I'm not going to drive there and no one be there. Not that it is a far drive or anything considering i live in Lawton.
Thursday, August 25, 2005 10:15 PM
Gosh Chris, can't even remember my name. I'm hurt...kinda. I haven't seen Landon around the forums lately. Rich Davis or something was one of the guys at our last meet. If it suits people better, how about we meet next weekend in the OKC area? Lawton is a far drive, even off of I-35.

Thursday, August 25, 2005 10:32 PM
Only problem with my idea is the Texans already planned for Lawton. hmm.... Somebody come up with an idea by 7 tomorrow evening cuz that's when I'm heading home.

Friday, August 26, 2005 4:44 AM
man james i was in a hurry when i wrote that..how could i forget your name...its on the forum on each post...but ya i mean if anything yall could either make up another meet and still do this one or try to change its up to everyone else...besides that how many people are goin to lawton?

Friday, August 26, 2005 7:24 AM
im still planning on coming. got to make calls later today to see who else is intrested. hopefully be heading there after work bout 2pmish. had 2 intrested in going, so ya dont change the location. unless its the same area just a different place. already check w/manager so we dont get ran off?

Friday, August 26, 2005 10:17 AM
the meeting is still going to be in lawton at the pizza hut on cahce road, the only reason i picked lawton is because it is halfway between okc area and texas for anyone down there that wants to come. we'll all pitch in for pizza if thats cool with everyone. see anyone whose interested at 7pm tomorrow
Friday, August 26, 2005 2:26 PM
I'll see ya'll tomorrow at 7 then.

Friday, August 26, 2005 4:35 PM
Theres been a change of location, still in Lawton but different pizza hut.
Its at 2311 nw cache road.

if your coming from Dallas:
go to Wichita falls take I-44 north
get off on exit 39A(Cache Rd)
continue down cache road, go through 5 lights
its on the right side of the road, look for a yellow cavy parked in front
if you get mixed up call my cell 580-574-2663

if your coming from okc:
take I-44 south to exit 39A (Cache Rd)
continue down cache road, go through 5 lights
its on the right side of the road, look for a yellow cavy parked in front
if you get mixed up call my cell 580-574-2663

any problems call me, yes the manger is cool with so long as we don't get rowdy, I reserved there conference room.
Is it cool with everyone to pitch in for pizza?
Friday, August 26, 2005 5:39 PM
any more then 2 of yall?
-shawn
-james

Friday, August 26, 2005 11:36 PM
i need to know if theres going to be more then 3 of yall. 4j's then prolly 5j's+ then yes i will head out there with another guy. if not then you want see us this weekend, maybe another time when more can come. yall could meet up w/the guy in OKC. sorry but we dont want to drive that far to meet 3/4 guys.

so by tommorrow afternoon i need to know there will be at least 5 of yall to make it worth while to drive that far. i will jump on here after work to get a final answer between 12-1pm. if not then theres a evening show here we might go to.

Saturday, August 27, 2005 6:47 AM
Here bad news I'm not going to be able to be there my friend from back home passed was in a car accident, and didn't make it so I'm fling home to Ohio today, so we will shoot for another day. sorry guys I will get this meting going soon though
Saturday, August 27, 2005 11:14 AM
sorry to hear that, ya lets get more involved so it will be worth driving out there.

Saturday, August 27, 2005 1:01 PM
well next time you all get together let me know i'm in missouri but i'll drive down that far. just send me an email...

Saturday, August 27, 2005 4:04 PM
we're always meeting in dallas every weekend................

Saturday, August 27, 2005 5:52 PM
sorry to hear yall couldnt get it together...well maybe i can make it to the next meet if its closer and if its on the weekend
Sunday, August 28, 2005 3:23 AM
I'm still open for any meet on the weekend in the city.

Sunday, August 28, 2005 6:10 AM
hey james have you done anything to your car latley?
Sunday, August 28, 2005 6:14 AM
you know wat ive found out guys..there are definitley alot more j's in oklahoma that are enthusiasts but they just dont know about this site. cuz i drive around choctaw,delcity, okc,downtwn,midwst cty, and moore...ive seen one green cavi in choctaw w/a kit and stuff, a couple in del city and so on..well anyways i wuz just wonderin if yall know if its like illegal to like write jbody.org on somebody's window..like leave em a note or somethin
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search