New jbody in OK - Page 3 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: New jbody in OK
Sunday, August 28, 2005 11:37 AM
Well Chris...I've hidden my amp wiring. I'm planning on buying a Streetfire kit when I get the money but college comes first. Odd thing is I saw a 4 door Cavalier with 2000 Sunfire front end yesterday. I tried to hunt them down but lost them. I'm not sure about writing on their cars but leaving notes should be fine.

Premium as of January 25, 2005. Support the Org.

Sunday, August 28, 2005 1:02 PM
some j clubs print flyers and/our have bussiness card to hand out that has the info gor the org and maybe a persons #

Sunday, August 28, 2005 5:19 PM
thats cool..ya since youve seen my car i put some 17's on there, um some air up shocks in the back..and im gettin ready to buy an amp and i already got the subs (2jls)...
ive been havin to divi up my money between college,my pick up, and my j....but ya im thinkin bout doin that then..printin off some flyers or somethin and leavin em on potential ok j members/enthusiast....that way more people will come to meets and stuff..hey james if you look on my car domain site you can see the difference in my car...i had a question 4 u...i 4got where and how much you got your lambos 4 ...can u tell me ..thanx man...and lets all try to get another meet goin(if yall want)
Sunday, August 28, 2005 8:58 PM
I got my lambos from the ModifiedMotorsports GP that's been going on for 6 months. He's still running it but I don't know if you can get hinges for a Sunbird. Where you going to college at?

Monday, August 29, 2005 4:35 AM
o well, i go to UCO up in edmond..thats where i need my truck to get up there cuz my j wouldve probably exploded by then..you go to OU dont you?
Monday, August 29, 2005 5:03 AM
i was wondering what happened. i went to pizza hut and no one was there but now i know why. well the next time someone comes up with an idea just let me know and i'll come too.
Monday, August 29, 2005 10:44 AM
How about a meet either this weekend or Labor Day (Sept. 5) in OKC? Or we could meet in Norman at Sooner Fashion Mall but it doesn't matter to me. I'm up for it since I'm not going to the game.

Monday, August 29, 2005 11:30 AM
ya either one of those sound good to me...did you wanna make a new forum so people know?
Monday, August 29, 2005 12:07 PM
Can do.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search