SONIC WED NIGHT MEET (FREE FOOD) dfw - Page 2 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: SONIC WED NIGHT MEET (FREE FOOD) dfw
Friday, August 26, 2005 9:58 AM
i spoke with her again today. the free food will be for driver so that people arent bringing a car load. she will be running 1/2 sale i think 6-9pm to anyone else customers and our passengers. i think the whole menu but dont quote me. they will be having it a show also, trophy for 1st and a gift card for 2nd. customers will be voting not employees or any of us, just customers! AGAIN for our club ONLY!!! this could be an awesome turnout but need to know for sure whos coming to save spots and get there early enough. voting is 6-9 so theres time to add up the votes before closing. if you cant get there early enough still come out! it starts at 7pm im going to get there around 6pm to start setting up cones and any other help needed to help out. 1st come 1st serve for parking spots is all i can tell ya. i will prolly save a whole section on the outside. i think theres a little parking lot next to sonic if its the one im thinking of.

PLEASE GUYS LETS MAKE THIS A SUCCESS!! like to get about 10 j's there for sure

Friday, August 26, 2005 2:01 PM
even tho i have nothing to show,
is the show only for Texas J's or someone like me who is only on JBO?

why does the voting start at 6 if the meet dont start till 7?

-----

Friday, August 26, 2005 5:43 PM
sorry show starts at 7 the sale starts at 6 i think. we might consider you in our club we'll see. are you with another club?

Friday, August 26, 2005 5:47 PM
yes, DFWModified and Import-Driven.

Import-Driven dont really do anything tho and im getting mad at Chuck for slacking off when it comes to shows and meets.

-----

Friday, August 26, 2005 8:39 PM
IMPORT driven? r u crazy at least a netruel name or domestic, or tuner, but import? diffently in the wrong crowd

Friday, August 26, 2005 10:09 PM
ha ha ha, i know right.
i joined up like a year ago becuase some of my frineds were on there. it was cool back then.
im thinking about saying bye to them soon.

-----

Saturday, August 27, 2005 10:50 PM
My wife and I will probably be there. We'll come in one J though. Although we have 2.
Sunday, August 28, 2005 1:07 PM
ah ....bring both thats fine! yall should come out tommorrow evening,mon, at the sonic in irving off beltline at 183.

Sunday, August 28, 2005 1:30 PM
let me know by tue the latest. since we cant have everyone in the sonic lot theres a sm parking lot next to it we might have the more fixed up cars in sonic and the stockers next to sonic in the lot about 4 steps away on the same side as the spot in sonic alot will depend on 1st come 1st serve. easier to plan when we know for sure whos coming by tue so far looks like:
will
paul
johnny
darius
drew
vash
yolie
ecobeast

good chance:
JD
danny
adler
christina
robert

Sunday, August 28, 2005 6:13 PM
Well then, I'll bring 2 mostly stock cavs on Wed. night. It'll be cool to finally meet some other j's.
Sunday, August 28, 2005 7:08 PM
Hey william this is matt.....i met you at HIN...i was the one with the blue sunfire...i finally got on here to see what was up lol....would it be tight to come out there wed....i cant say i can for sure cause i have school..possibly work lol....but it would be nice to get to know you guys

Sunday, August 28, 2005 7:38 PM
HEY YOU GUYS ITS AMANDA AND JOHN AND I GOT HOME AND LOOKED AT MY OTHER JOBS SCHEDULE AND I DONT WORK THIS WEDNESDAY SO WE WILL BE THERE UNLESS SOMETHING COMES UP BUT MOST LIKELY WELL BE THERE!!!! AND YES WE DID SHOW UP FOR THE SHOW TODAY!!!! SO WE NEED TO BE ADDED TO THAT LITTLE PAGE WILL!!!!! C YALL LATER BYE!!!!!
Sunday, August 28, 2005 8:05 PM
this wed evening so far looks like:
will
paul
johnny
darius
drew
vash
yolie
ecobeast
erika&1/2(robert's girls)
amanda

good chance:
JD
danny
adler
christina
matt

Sunday, August 28, 2005 8:07 PM
matt- be good to see anohter 3rd gen fire rolling w/us!!! *hint *hint
finish filling out your profile, too. u can call me at 972-768-8277cell

Sunday, August 28, 2005 10:04 PM
cant wait for this and john hopefully u get off work early wednesday i can use your help

Monday, August 29, 2005 10:03 AM
My dirty diablito and I will be there. Tina (christina) came home for lunch and she said she was going.

Monday, August 29, 2005 12:29 PM
word...i find out my schedual today for work so hopefully i will be able to make it....ya ill finish my profile, hopefully i will see ya up there
Monday, August 29, 2005 12:35 PM
you can count on me to be there
Monday, August 29, 2005 1:02 PM
this is sounding like it might hit it off. ill save the spots in sonic and in the lot next to sonic. we may move people around at the meet to make a good organized showing, so just work with me out there and be patient.

Monday, August 29, 2005 1:06 PM
I want some corny dogs!!!!! Theres food at my mom's house...but Im actually not eating it. Thats kinda the reason why I come over here. N-E ways I need to get out of here. Been on since 11:45am and its 3pm.

Monday, August 29, 2005 4:27 PM
I will be out on wed, can i get some kind of address? i got lost bigger than @!#$e last week.

Monday, August 29, 2005 4:58 PM
i dont know it, its just south of I-20 on carrier pkwy. i think its just past an arbys?!

Monday, August 29, 2005 5:22 PM
So it sounds like you texas Js are pretty well into things...whats the word on getting into this club ....it sounds like you guys are a tight group of people...wouldent mind getting to know some of you

GM Performance Build Book......the ECOTEC bible
Monday, August 29, 2005 5:28 PM
that what i was trying to tell ya at HIN! so now ya know! we meet another sonic tonight(mondays), maybe another sonic wed nights, meets fri and/or sat nights. go to shows sat and/or sun afternoons. 2 big shows this weekend sat night in garland and bass pro show that we will be hosting. looks like we might have a jbody class for sat night show. hope to get enough j's to make it worth while and i dont look stupid for asking for our own class and no one shows up. me and JD are going.

Monday, August 29, 2005 5:45 PM
ya i was out of it at HIN lol...i cant make it tonight..school sucks lol....but this wed ill try my best to make it...and as of this sat at bass pro i will definetly be there....thats it grapevine right

GM Performance Build Book......the ECOTEC bible
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search