shows?????? - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
shows??????
Sunday, August 21, 2005 1:16 AM
Wondering if there are any shows that anybody knows about that are gonna be in laredo, san antonio, or any other place close to these places like del rio or something like that? just wanted to know, and if there are any j's in uvalde, del rio, or close by shoot me an email maybe we can meet up or something, bye

Re: shows??????
Sunday, August 21, 2005 7:18 AM
Car show today at a club here inSan Antonio. I would have put my car in it but fell short on time to prep it and getting it ready Shows from 12-8

Monday, August 22, 2005 10:51 AM
we have shows every weekend if some of yall would like to roll down here. we avg around 6 j's at EVERY show

Monday, August 22, 2005 10:00 PM
for real?thats cool. how long is the drive from del rio to irving?i might roll down there if it isnt a long drive like 6 or 7 hours or more iguess. thanks

Monday, August 22, 2005 10:04 PM
from austin about 3/4 hour drive, hope that helps!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 8:33 AM
when is the next big show? I am trying to get a show planned for every weekend but its hard to find them. I think the 21st of september there is one at texas ski ranch or somthing like that

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 3:14 PM
well not this weekend but next sat (sept 3rd)there's a night show 7pm-midnight judged event, about 250 entries last year

that sunday(sept 4th) is at bass pro shop show usually about 100ish cars.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search