Fellow J need's help... - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Fellow J need's help...
Friday, August 26, 2005 6:28 PM
well im tired of looking at my car and feeling disgusted of the look. I think im about ready to put it all together. heres what i want to do:

Install trd kit
install sideskirts
install toyota cav fenders w/ toyotacav sidemarkers
install projector headlights and corners
install cf hood
fix sunroof (it's off track)
install tein suspension
sand down all the paint(both layers) and primer the whole car
wire supra corners so that they're functional
install toyotacav mirrors(wiring included)

now most of this is easy except the headlights, corners, sidemarkers, supra lights, and mirrors...basically everything that involves wires
im asking that my houston people help me get this accomplished...maybe we can make a weekend out of it. i'll provide the beer and food. and maybe if anyone else has something they need installed, we can work on thier cars too.

to will and the texas j's. i would love you and the crew to get involved mainly because you have hosted these types of meets already and know what to expect. plus i would mind seeing some new faces. then afterwards we can go to one of the local meets provided that mike has a place for us.

i can take off a few days cuz i have 2 weeks of vacation left for the year so lets start planning this one and make it happen people!!!

Re: Fellow J need's help...
Friday, August 26, 2005 6:33 PM
u know im down... ill bring some beer too.. i owe u! just let me know when so i can try to get the days off..

here comes the boost!
Friday, August 26, 2005 8:36 PM
maybe i can get a bomex kit put on

Friday, August 26, 2005 11:16 PM
So we can do this, whoever comes to this can meet up afterwards at the U of H central campus parking lot to meet the other J's that couldn't come at around 7 or 8 in the evening? Then we can discuss our plans with everyone what we want to do at the parking lot? What to do that? Some of you already know I got into a little accident so next weekend I'm buying a new radiator, then in another 2 weeks after that, when I get paid again, I'm planning on buying a front bumper and a new headlight. After I put all that back on my car I'll be ready for a meet.
Friday, August 26, 2005 11:29 PM
Yellow Rimed One wrote:maybe i can get a bomex kit put on

and i can get my stock bumpers put back on

here comes the boost!
Saturday, August 27, 2005 2:27 PM
well i planned my vacation on the last week of october. so from the 22nd to the 31st im free. whoever is planning on attending now has enough time to schedule off work so that we can get this done. as far as location of this meet,,,my house is way too small so imma check with ESB and see if he wouldn't mind hosting it at his place. now i know all of you cant take a whole week off to help me but im sure we can work a fair schedule throughout the week and both weekends.

will and david - hells yea we can do the swap...it'll look killer will to see that you have a body kit now....

Saturday, August 27, 2005 4:02 PM
to bad its not yellow! i may have to just pick it up in reality, since red and yellow prolly wont look that great.

Saturday, August 27, 2005 10:40 PM
just primer the kit and slap it on...better primer than red...

Saturday, August 27, 2005 11:01 PM
Yall still want to do to the U of H thing?

utimike2.JPG
Sunday, August 28, 2005 9:51 AM
depends on how many ppl will show up...will???

Sunday, August 28, 2005 1:04 PM
yes, poison

maybe it could be primered there? dont know if i want to take the time to prim it and put it on, to take it off and paint it and put it back on again

Sunday, August 28, 2005 6:37 PM
small price to pay will if you ask me...but to each his own...

Sunday, August 28, 2005 6:47 PM
TRD_CAV (poisioncavi) wrote:depends on how many ppl will show up...will???

That was meant for me right? I might get one more person when I go to work tomorrow.
Sunday, August 28, 2005 8:05 PM
utimike wrote:That was meant for me right? I might get one more person when I go to work tomorrow.

no mike it was meant for will and the other texas j's...if they plan on coming down here we can roll to u of h to meet the southsiders and then roll to a meet. if will and the other texas j's come, we could easily roll 20 deep. that would be kickass but like i said, it's all on will and the texas j's.....

Sunday, August 28, 2005 8:13 PM
Quote:

it's all on will and the texas j's.....

no pressure..eh?!?!?!?!? i WILL plan it in my books, and get with the others. so when do the south tx j's plan to roll up since this will be about our 3rd or 4th trip south?? also a planned trip when brent gets one at his shop for us (BD audio creations) pressure on you/yall now

Sunday, August 28, 2005 9:01 PM
i dont mind driving up there.. ive never been to dallas.. i might just roll up there on day next month

here comes the boost!
Sunday, August 28, 2005 9:05 PM
Since I have a much better job than before I can afford to take a couple days off now. So look for me in the future
Sunday, August 28, 2005 10:09 PM
bla bla bla nothing but words to me, its the actual action taken that matters

Sunday, August 28, 2005 10:37 PM
fine.. ill get up tomorrow and drive up there! just to prove ill do it.. nawh im working 12 hrs tomorrow.. but maybe in a few weeks!

here comes the boost!
Monday, August 29, 2005 3:39 PM
OK I WILL BE HOSTING THIS EVENT at my house on the north east side of HOuston in Humble.

Based on TRDs vacation this can be on
sat 22 and sun 23 of Oct.
or
sat 29 and sun 30 of Oct.

I am all that is man

Monday, August 29, 2005 3:50 PM
i say the 22 & 23 so if theres a weather issue that gives us another weekend to plan it.

my $.02

Monday, August 29, 2005 5:31 PM
Damn you is bein a smart mang

I am all that is man

Monday, August 29, 2005 7:02 PM
Houston = 6 hours away

bah.... and that weekend I'm planning on going to Arizona... oh well

Monday, August 29, 2005 7:22 PM
I say the 22nd and 23rd works for me as well. Ill be glad to come over and lend a hand and tackle some of the wiring.

Mike

1992 GMC Sonoma GT #492. Oh, Its just a stock V6!

1999 Cavalier Coupe, daily driver, 2200/M5. Mods and pics are in my registry.
+
That pretty much says it all.

Support the site that supports your habit, Go Premium.
Monday, August 29, 2005 9:28 PM
hopefully by then ill be boosted! be nice to show off the car to all the texas people!

here comes the boost!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search