Fellow J need's help... - Page 5 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Fellow J need's help...
Wednesday, September 07, 2005 9:45 PM
nah imma leave some work for yall....trust me....you'll be amazed at how fast 15 ppl can sand down a whole car and primer it.....

Thursday, September 08, 2005 5:47 AM
that should be nice and even 15 ppl sanding a car

maybe ones can help me primer a body kit or install depending on how things go when i get the kit today.

Thursday, September 08, 2005 7:13 AM
are you getting a urethane kit?

Thursday, September 08, 2005 10:11 AM
i think fiberglass

Thursday, September 08, 2005 11:22 AM
Man i tell you what, nothing burns me up more than a FUC*ING THEIF.

You just cant have nothing nice these days withiout somebody thinking they need it more than you.

Last night some ass hole(s) decided to break into my car and steal my sterio and the remote and my wallet and my radar detector, tearing the dash all to @!#$ and ripping the wires out and just basically tearingmy @!#$ up, then the put a huge scratch on the drivers door, looks like a i was keyed.

They didnt take my 250 dollar sunglasses, or any CD's or the satalite radio @!#$, just whats listed above. I guess they got in because i had the windows cracked and they must have used a coat hanger to push the lock open.

I had a 300 wideband in the back seat they didnt take that, or any of the guages. Punk ass kids stealing a @!#$ty ass 5 yar old Kenwood i bought off ebay for 100 bucks.

Its not even the things they stole, its the dam prncipal of the matter.

DAM IM PISSED.

Ok, sorry i needed to vent.

Mike

1992 GMC Sonoma GT #492. Oh, Its just a stock V6!

1999 Cavalier Coupe, daily driver, 2200/M5. Mods and pics are in my registry.
+
That pretty much says it all.

Support the site that supports your habit, Go Premium.
Thursday, September 08, 2005 1:39 PM
that sucks been thru that before.

Thursday, September 08, 2005 1:43 PM
Yeah, unfortuanly i have too, except last time they were alittle more careful about taking the dash apart, this time they just ripped and tore and fed everything up.

Good thing i was planning on doing a sunfire dsh swap anyways.

But the worst part is the huge scratch on the driver door and i just got the car painted, not the whle thing but the doors up were done.

Mike

+

Thursday, September 08, 2005 2:37 PM
was this at your house?

Thursday, September 08, 2005 6:49 PM
That sucks.
Its a bad deap down feeling when someone does that to your car.

I am all that is man

Thursday, September 08, 2005 6:51 PM
Yeah car was parked in my driveway, and the street in front of my place is a fairly busy street most of the time, and i have a big street light type light above my garage that lights up the whole driveway.

They had some balls thats for sure.

I have now removed the entire stock dash and installed my sunfire a/c control head, and started redoing some of my wiring for the sterio and guages inp prep for the sunfire dash install, along with a sunfire center console and front door panels and rear trim panels. Basically ill have a sunfire on the inside when its all said and done, and instead of glassing of painting im going to dye everything black, so if its charcoal it will now be black, then replace the carpet, and find some new seats.

I guess something good has to come from tragedy, and its not so bad after all.

Atleast they didnt mees up the door by prying in on the locks or breaking out the windows.

Mike

+

Thursday, September 08, 2005 6:56 PM
-ESB- wrote:That sucks.
Its a bad deap down feeling when someone does that to your car.

Yeah just wheh i was starting to think that i lived in a trouble free hood. Guess its like all the rest.

Now i guess i will invest in a car alarm, i dont really like them, all they do is make noise, but who makes the best alarm out there, i would like one that once i get power windows and the power ragtop, that if the windows are open and the ragtop open and the car unlocked when i set the atarm it will close the ragtop and close the windows and lock the doors and set the alarm.

I seen a setup like that on a 55 chevy at a car show a few years ago and it was bad ass. even had a rain sensor so if it sensed rain it would do all that automatically.

But i wont be using those controls just yet, i still need to find the donor car for the power windows and order the ragtop sunroof.

Mike

+

Friday, September 09, 2005 6:28 AM
if they do it once they will try to do it again

Friday, September 09, 2005 5:32 PM
TRD_CAV (poisioncavi) wrote:nah imma leave some work for yall....trust me....you'll be amazed at how fast 15 ppl can sand down a whole car and primer it.....

UM.....................I dont have a paint booth brutha.
And we are going to have many cars nearby that dont need overspray.

What was your exact plan for this?

I am all that is man

Friday, September 09, 2005 7:29 PM
primer the parts like front bumper, sideskirts, rear lip(as soon as im done modding it) and fenders..the rest of the car will already have been sanded down and primered....it wont require a paintbooth but i do see ur point about the overspray.....i'll get with you later on that esb....

Sunday, September 11, 2005 8:08 AM
DFW area thats going:
-will

Sunday, September 11, 2005 10:47 AM
DFW area thats going:
-will
-billy & kim

I'm always down for a road trip.

My Cardomain Page
Sunday, September 11, 2005 4:51 PM
SA guys that are going:
ecoclean

Sunday, September 11, 2005 10:43 PM
A couple Q's. Are there going to be non j-bodies there also? A friend of mine has a Cavalier, but by the time the meet comes he will have a different car. Also is it going to be Sat. 22 of Oct or Sun 23 of Oct.? Don't really matter to me just want to update everyone I know that don't post here that often.
Sunday, September 11, 2005 10:45 PM
i might just go but dont hold me to it

Monday, September 12, 2005 2:41 PM
to late paul you posted so its official

Monday, September 12, 2005 3:12 PM
utimike wrote:A couple Q's. Are there going to be non j-bodies there also? A friend of mine has a Cavalier, but by the time the meet comes he will have a different car. Also is it going to be Sat. 22 of Oct or Sun 23 of Oct.? Don't really matter to me just want to update everyone I know that don't post here that often.

Anyone is welcome. But its mainly a J thing. Moleman is the only other non J I know of coming. But he used to own a J and knows enough about them help out.

I sometimes have other merts that every is invited to.

I am all that is man

Monday, September 12, 2005 5:53 PM
haha my winamp just brought up billie jean by MJ right, and that smilie dude at the end of ur sig esb is bouncin to it perfectly, lmao. also i might make an apperance, but no bags cuz of school and other things i wont be putting bags on it. but i despretley wanna bag sumthing soon....maybe an old beater project....i dunno..../end waste of a post

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 6:16 PM
Im dieing trying to get everything together to bag my truck. It sucks having takin them off the cavy. BUt I had to sence they were abotu to blow like the one did already.

But dont worry. I'll still let you come without bags.

I am all that is man

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 7:08 PM
cool, and yea i hear ya about wanting to bag. im just using half the money for school and half for the car. so by the end of this month ill ahve and exhaust and headers. hopefully by oct ill have nice 18" rims, nov new c/f hood and trunk, dec. body kit, jan. suspension, and feb. interior. and thats the absolute most time itll take me to do it hehe.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 9:37 PM
Depending on which ones you want i might be able to get you a good deal on some 18's with tires. I got mine for 880.00 with everything
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search