Fellow J need's help... - Page 6 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Fellow J need's help...
Wednesday, September 14, 2005 4:44 AM
800 huh...call me latinoheat...281.387.4109...i might be interested in this too...i need to get rid of my old 18's and tires.....500 obo..lol..sorry i had to throw that one in;P

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 5:49 AM
I just need two speedy lite 6 rims in 18' I bent my two in the front so now I have 17" inthe front and 18" in the back

Thursday, September 15, 2005 9:27 AM
if som one has a welder I would like to boost my cavalier I have a charger wiht wastgate
and stock internals. and I wanted to ebay an intercooler. could I run six pounds with out wide band tuning I have a guy that could help me wit h that if so I will buy a few pizzas. but if we cant I'll still get the pizzas as being a noobie
Thursday, September 15, 2005 1:35 PM
Hey esb how much were your tein's im looking into getting some but im not sure wether to get the coilovers or just the lowering springs? Which would you prefer???
Thursday, September 15, 2005 7:31 PM
The tein aprings road GREAT. But were not low enough for my personal taste.
THe coilovers , from what ive been reading, are pretty stiff.

I am all that is man

Thursday, September 15, 2005 7:33 PM
I order the tein super dampering coilovers or what every they are called. Man it was one of my best upgrades. it set me back 800 bucks but well worth it

Saturday, September 17, 2005 7:48 AM
I would really like to ride on a set before spending the money. The vibe im getting is that they are more on the stiff side.

My goldlines ride smooth but suck as far as taking turns.

I am all that is man

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search