Moving to San Antonio - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Moving to San Antonio
Tuesday, September 13, 2005 11:42 AM
Hey everybody!! Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone in San Antonio, I should be there around the 25th of this month. Getting stationed at Sam Houston. The car club I'm in (Team Evolution) wants me to start a chapter in San Antonio when I get there. We're about working on cars and having fun at shows. We got NOPI Nats coming up, so we're all gearing up for that. Hope to have a web page up soon, but you all know how that goes. If any of you are interested let me know. Oh yeah, we're about all cars, not just J's, so if you have any friends who might be interested let them know. Look forward to meeting the tuner crowd in San Antonio.

Re: Moving to San Antonio
Tuesday, September 13, 2005 12:26 PM
hey man it's sweet to have you here. were having a mod day that day just by luck so maybe you can come out.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 2:05 PM
Ecoclean wrote:hey man it's sweet to have you here. were having a mod day that day just by luck so maybe you can come out.

werd..and Ben, thats CavFreak22..he's already registerd, just hasnt posted in a while..Michael, see if ya can stop by then can meet each other etc. like ben said, it just so happens to be a MOD Day - and come on back to the org. need to whore it up again
SA-JBO
sites being re-worked...hope to see ya soon

-Ozzie
SA-JBO Admin

Doin it Texas Style...
Tuesday, September 13, 2005 5:20 PM
Hope to make it that day guys. I leave here (augusta, gerogia) on the 24th, so we'll see how long it takes me.

Ozzie- I'll start being a post whore again now that I have time on my hands again!!
Tuesday, September 13, 2005 7:10 PM
dude if you really drove it you could prob make it in a day. i know my dad made from SPI to Atl in a day (he woke up at 5 am and got there at 10 pm). thats if ya wanna try that....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search