Hey Texas (Austin area) - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hey Texas (Austin area)
Wednesday, September 21, 2005 5:50 AM
Hey guys, I just wanted to see what goes it in and around the Austin area. I'll be visiting from Oct 1st (Saturday) to the following Sunday. I wouldn't mind meeting up with someone, even though I'll be out of my car. I know the storm is coming this week, and it sucks, Im not really sure the storm has anything to do with my trip because Im not familiar with the area or Texas much at all. But let me know if anyones down!

Re: Hey Texas (Austin area)
Monday, September 26, 2005 5:22 AM
No one lives around Austin?

Monday, September 26, 2005 6:00 AM
well i live around San Antonio

Monday, September 26, 2005 7:39 AM
How far is that away? I think Im heading down that way at some point in the week...

Monday, September 26, 2005 2:25 PM
come back the next to last weekend there will be a j meet/mod day and should be around 8-10 of us

Monday, September 26, 2005 8:32 PM
well about an hour or two at the most

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 5:15 AM
Let me see whats going on. I know Im going down this Saturday and leaving the following Sunday. But if your down to chill I'd love to see a little of the car scene down there. BTW your cars hot!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 5:51 AM
sure email me your number and I will email you mine so you can call me on saturday and we can meet

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 8:46 PM
homo....Ben, tell us and we'll go w/ya

Doin it Texas Style...
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 5:22 AM
Ecoclean wrote:sure email me your number and I will email you mine so you can call me on saturday and we can meet

You've got mail.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 6:18 AM
Ozzie(The Dr of ThuG-a-Nomics) wrote:homo....Ben, tell us and we'll go w/ya

ah your ok. he wants to see clean cars.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 7:09 PM
Ecoclean wrote:
Ozzie(The Dr of ThuG-a-Nomics) wrote:homo....Ben, tell us and we'll go w/ya

ah your ok. he wants to see clean cars.

when people have their hands all over ur cars doin install its kinda hard...that and ask BO about writing his name in my car

Doin it Texas Style...
Thursday, September 29, 2005 7:51 AM
we could have a meet oct 8th sat the day before ya leave. i might could roll down there for a day and maybe get another or 2 also. no promises but a good possablity.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 7:53 AM
yeah he emailed me about coming down to SA not this friday but next friday. the is a really nice car scene off San pedro and 410.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 7:58 AM
a he and she caused i noticed the gender in the proflie to see where they wer visiting from.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:03 AM
ah you know I never noticed that it might be a girl. let me check my email.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:09 AM
ok I have sent an email ask for a real name.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:12 AM
thats why i was wondering the one guy said homo when you asked for the # to contact the person when i saw it had female for the gender. though her longterm relationship might be w/her or using her profile to post since thats what alot of guys do.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:15 AM
you talking about ozzie. he is from sa j's I just did his suspension last sunday. he gets up set cause I make the rest of the guys down here look like they are slackers when it comes the the jbody scene.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:26 AM
i know the feeling but its all good know. we have a great turnout now. i see him post a bit. more of our guys are starting to post on here slowly too

Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:27 AM
LOL Im a girl guys! thanks! hehe...........Let me know what you wanna do. We can plan for next weekend if anyone wants..............I wish I could bring my baby, but shes gonna be back home in MD!

Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:30 AM
you gonna start posting with us now..? how does sat the 8th for a meet sound? i think its the day before you leave, unless you wann drive up here for a day to mee the ones up here on a fri night or meet in ft hood area in between DFW and austin about a 2 hr drive for both of us.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:30 AM
well it is good to here from yeah and we will now definatley have to meet up. may have to skip my friends bday for a bit.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:37 AM
ya havent posted since yesterday morning, so good to see your kepping an eye on the post. i will have to see when i can roll down there prolly be a sat evening.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:41 AM
yeah let me know I will make a drive up there then.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search