custom body kit! - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
custom body kit!
Friday, September 23, 2005 8:23 PM
Alright ladies and boys My name is CJ I have been on for a while and in austin but don't post to often anymore if you live in the austin area or surrounding areas you might know about annihilator customs well a couple of days ago I strolled on into the shop and talked to Hit we talked for about an hour about possibly doing a body kit for the cavy that would be something no one has and only a few of us could have. I NEED SERIOUS INQUIRIES ABOUT THIS ONLY!!!! now as far as the body kit goes it would take a while about 6 months but thats from nothing to finished product and it would be made of poly reinforced plastic anyway ..... and I've seen the abuse this stuff can take .... it can withstand a person standing on it and not doing anything but flex.... and also these kits would be warranted I do beleive lifetime with it being his product but I would have to verify this for you all, but I thought I would throw out this idea and see who is serious enough to do this so I can see the prices and time so I can keep people informed my Z would be the donor car for him to play with and he'd keep me posted with pics and stuff but it will also be a kit that is patented so no copying of this body kit so like i said its serious if your interested in standing out even more from the rest lets make this happen I need a minimum of 5 to have it made the more there are to make the better ..... and CHEAPER!! keep me posted and let me know what everyones thoughts bout this is . or email me cjchandler23@aol.com

Re: custom body kit!
Friday, September 23, 2005 8:50 PM
Hey you think he could make the BC2 kit for the 03-05 cavy????

Sorry this is off topic
Friday, September 23, 2005 8:51 PM
Oh and depending on what it would look like and price then i might be interested in this
Friday, September 23, 2005 8:57 PM
Yes he can and the bumper would more than likely be something combining the TRD, Type J and BC2 AND DRIFT . he's gonna play around with it and just come up with a few designs and thats why I need to see who is SERIOUS cause it will benefit us in the long run as modders and purchasers from his product as well as being even more different but my thing is it would be patented and warranted ... let me know
Friday, September 23, 2005 9:03 PM
Depending on time frame i could possibably be the donor car for the 03-05 kits.
Friday, September 23, 2005 9:06 PM
look...and price
then let me know...my car is in my sig

Doin it Texas Style...
Saturday, September 24, 2005 4:35 PM
look...and price
then let me know...my car is in my sig

Huh?? the look hasn't been decided thats why the post is up its also for you guys to tell me what you would like to see and what extreme to take it to from mild or wild, its up to us to come up with a plan so I can contact the shop and see what the next step in getting this process rolling along would be and price it depends on its style and how many we can get he will make as many as we would like but to do this Hit will need a exact number of 5 but the more the better
Saturday, September 24, 2005 5:19 PM
I would like to see the

BC2 kit 03-05
the razzi rear for a sunfire but for the cavy 03-05
the ss kit from gm
Sunday, September 25, 2005 6:39 AM
well the down side to that is this would be a custom kit nothing like you can purchase now thats the big difference and as far as it goes the only thing needed for a 03-05 would be the front and thats not a hard mod to do .... um really man the only thing I can say right now is if your really down with this email me we can talk a little bit more personallly about this and then we can get together and go down to these guys in person one day and both be involved drop me a line and let me know what you thinjk
Sunday, September 25, 2005 8:36 PM
alright lets see if anyone is truly serious and we can get this out of the talking stage and get this body kits made ....
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search