2nd Gen Hurricane II bumper 4sale - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2nd Gen Hurricane II bumper 4sale
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 11:27 AM
Brand new
still in box
never fitted or drilled.
Best fittment on PhaseII 2nd gens.
$250 or any slightly better offer
(not including shipping)

I have a cheap shipping company.

also posted in classifieds with pic, anyone local with interest email me.
thanks guys.

hot rod, street mod, whatever, just passion

Re: 2nd Gen Hurricane II bumper 4sale
Thursday, September 29, 2005 6:19 AM
hows the car coming along arch? i remember you were going to roll w/us to the meet this summer in new braunfuls this summer. you going to the meet/mod weekend at eric's the weekend of oct 22nd and 23rd?

i have been keeping an eye out for a 2nd gen and we would like to get one in the club here. one of the turbo'd 2nd gen guys has startd to pop in a few times lately.

Re: 2nd Gen Hurricane II bumper 4sale
Thursday, September 29, 2005 6:59 PM
well. it had been on the back burner for so long. take that and throw in a high number of setbacks and thefts and all I can tell you is she still sits at the shop. my 3.1 turbo v6 was stolen straight out of the shop about 2 months ago as an example of the setbacks and thefts I've had. I had bought a z24 as a donar and all was going smooth but slow. i made a shakey decision yesterday actually. I brought up the idea of selling my project to my buddy helping me with it. he said he would buy it ,but he's gonna make me an offer on it soon enough. was suppose to talk to him tonight as a matter of fact and find out what he would give for it. it's a big deal to me to sell it but since I'd be selling it to a friend, we made a deal that I'd have dibs on buying it back later if I wanted to. I've got everything I need lying around the shop it all just needs slapped together. It's been a complicated ride but it's sorta what I need to do right now. and I'm such a huge j-body enthusiast I don't wanna become a sell-out to a lotta the guys here.

but what it all comes down to is if he offers me enough. if he doesn't then I'll just pick it up and keep on rolling with the project when I can. if he does then I'm probably considering taking the money and finding a 99-00 mustang (maybe gt) that I can slowly turn into a new project to come. whichever goes down, I hope I'm still welcome to the j-body meets I'll definitely be making the hot rod-street mod events. that's just natural.

hot rod, street mod, whatever, just passion

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search