Listen up DFW -- Locations Meets - Page 2 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Listen up DFW -- Locations Meets
Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:50 AM
yeah and we have really made a name you us yellow j's

Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:52 AM
even though it looks like your car is a lighter yellow than mine or is that the pic?

Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:55 AM
nope it is corvette yellow with yellow pearl on top. makes yours look orange. sorry about that.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:56 AM
its flame yellow , no problem later.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 3:31 PM
uh...
email, maybe?

my excuse for not showing is more like "my car is a foot in the air with no engine electrical and no exhaust."
call me crazy, but...

Have you seen the turbo wagon?

14.069 @ 98.91mph
229.1hp & 261.7ft/lbs @ 6psi
no tuning time
Thursday, September 29, 2005 9:25 PM
i know that girl you guys were talking about! she is good looking too. too bad she is getting married tuesday. good thing her and i are friends and can work on cars together still. heck she is the one who got me into tuning my cavalier and helped order my first parts.

....anyway back on topic. i want to know how it would work? would all the j's in that area just meet up or people from other places come too? who is going to clear this with the location mangers?

-----

Thursday, September 29, 2005 9:40 PM
what girl are you talking about? what do you mean by location managers?

those that can will meet at the location thats mentioned. its next to impossable to get the j's from south up here thats why we go there. so it will be the DFW j's

Thursday, September 29, 2005 10:50 PM
location mangers, like the mangers of sonic. or where ever the meet location is.

we had to clear it with them before we could meet up there. now that the new panda express just opened we are unsure if they will run us off.

and her name is Des. she drives a Honda Accord.

-----

Sunday, October 09, 2005 11:29 PM
damn I am seeing spots from that first page it was highlighter then yellow and then highlighter then yellow.. haha holy crap. Eco what is the name of that color it is bright on the comp. I bet it will blind you in the sun when it is cleaned and buffed out good huh?
Tuesday, October 11, 2005 7:47 AM
DVS-1 wrote:damn I am seeing spots from that first page it was highlighter then yellow and then highlighter then yellow.. haha holy crap. Eco what is the name of that color it is bright on the comp. I bet it will blind you in the sun when it is cleaned and buffed out good huh?

corvette yellow with a yellow pearl over that.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 7:53 PM
Thats a nice color Dont think I have seen anything like it But I know I see spots after I see it.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 8:04 PM
When it is underneath the street lights it really glows. But what really sucks is when I wash it and it is clean at night I come out and all these bugs are drawn to it. I am being serious! Funniest thing I have ever seen.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 8:07 PM
LITE BUG
Tuesday, October 11, 2005 8:29 PM
mine to when i wash my car bugs r all over it also

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 9:35 PM
they are having butt sex with your cars
Tuesday, October 11, 2005 10:47 PM
nice

-----

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 6:24 AM
where did you get that from? And hey!

Thursday, October 13, 2005 1:05 AM
Hey everyone, semi-newbie here. just wanted to say that i think the meeting up halfway thing is a really good idea. and i'm sure it would be a lot of fun to check out all the different j-bodies people come up with. I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and recently met a few different peeps from the Texas Js and thought they were some really good, cool guys. You guys know who you are...Ramone, Cody, Paul, Etc. everyone who i left out..you guys are awesome and i had a lot of the fun hanging with you all at the hooters show. thanks for the invite Ramone and Cody...I never expected to win anything but i'm glad i did. i'd have to say that we took the show...wouldn't ya'll? well if you guys see this..be sure to reply!

can't figure out how to my cars' pic on here...someone help? plz....
Thursday, October 13, 2005 4:46 AM
Are we meeting up in Burleson friday??

Thursday, October 13, 2005 7:01 AM
Nathan A wrote:Hey everyone, semi-newbie here. just wanted to say that i think the meeting up halfway thing is a really good idea. and i'm sure it would be a lot of fun to check out all the different j-bodies people come up with. I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and recently met a few different peeps from the Texas Js and thought they were some really good, cool guys. You guys know who you are...Ramone, Cody, Paul, Etc. everyone who i left out..you guys are awesome and i had a lot of the fun hanging with you all at the hooters show. thanks for the invite Ramone and Cody...I never expected to win anything but i'm glad i did. i'd have to say that we took the show...wouldn't ya'll? well if you guys see this..be sure to reply!

hi there I don't live in Dallas I live in SA but if you go to the Houston meet I will get to see ya in person.

Thursday, October 13, 2005 7:12 AM
ecoclean dont lie we ALL know its Integra yellow to match ur hair......

Thursday, October 13, 2005 7:16 AM
u out of class right now. call me.

Thursday, October 13, 2005 8:40 AM
hey welcome to the boards nathan and yes JD we are meeting in burleson on fri. well i know that i am and a few others are as well I THINK???????????
Thursday, October 13, 2005 10:17 AM
I'll definately be in burleson hanging out on friday...Hope to see all of you out there!

can't figure out how to my cars' pic on here...someone help? plz....
Thursday, October 13, 2005 10:52 PM
i guess ill go

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search