Any Arkansas Members? - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Any Arkansas Members?
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 7:21 PM
Just looking for some members in Arkansas? Didn't know where to look.

Re: Any Arkansas Members?
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 7:34 PM
I will be next may
Thursday, September 29, 2005 6:16 AM
i think theres a couple of ones around there that pop in here every blue moon to say hi and ask the same question. once ashley gets there im sure it will get better to meet up since shes pretty active with the org and goes to shows. your more then welcome to come to the DFW area we meet every weekend as many as in the teens and avg 5-6 every time. sat nights weve been fairly regular with close to 10 j's every time.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 6:20 PM
Im from arkansas. Up in the northeast corner from Pocahontas.
Saturday, October 15, 2005 1:39 PM
hey people its been a while but im back

from little rock
Saturday, October 15, 2005 7:13 PM
welcome back
Sunday, October 16, 2005 7:34 AM
welcome home son

Sunday, October 30, 2005 2:25 PM
Hey, im here from the cabot area. im stationed at littlerock air force base, or as alot of people around here call it, the jacksonville air base. I need to talk to one of our security forces guys here, hes got a 04 cav ls, i think i need to let him know about the org

04 Cav 2.2 Ecotec
Sunday, October 30, 2005 8:39 PM
Nate wrote:Hey, im here from the cabot area. im stationed at littlerock air force base, or as alot of people around here call it, the jacksonville air base. I need to talk to one of our security forces guys here, hes got a 04 cav ls, i think i need to let him know about the org

How do you like the base? We will be getting stationed there in May

Sunday, October 30, 2005 9:31 PM
May your going to make us WAIT that long DAMN IT when i see your car im going to be the first texan (hopefully) to hump your car.

But on a serious not HURRY UP AND GET HERE ALREADY
Monday, October 31, 2005 5:16 AM
Its not too bad, but you will hear alot of people say that it sux, but it only sux if thats what you think before you get here, if you think you are going to have a good time, you will. Oh the only liquor store is the base unless you want to drive outside of town.

04 Cav 2.2 Ecotec

Monday, October 31, 2005 5:19 AM
There are alot of people out here with j's, but not alot that customize them, most people out here have ricers, alot of s2000's, and bmws

04 Cav 2.2 Ecotec
Monday, October 31, 2005 6:08 PM
R3D05LsSport wrote:May your going to make us WAIT that long DAMN IT when i see your car im going to be the first texan (hopefully) to hump your car.

But on a serious not HURRY UP AND GET HERE ALREADY

I will be there in mid-May. but my car will stay in IL for some shows and then towards the end of July it will go to AR.

Nate: Well we have spent the last 4 years here at Malmstrom AFB in MT. So AR will be a nice change. How long have you been stationed there?

Friday, November 04, 2005 7:31 AM
Hey, sorry its taken so long to post, i dont have net at home and i work weekends, but i have been here since may of 03, im tryin to stay here a while but if i get orders, i get em.

04 Cav 2.2 Ecotec
Friday, November 04, 2005 7:31 AM
Also, is it you or your husband in the air force?

04 Cav 2.2 Ecotec
Friday, November 04, 2005 9:12 PM
Nate wrote:Also, is it you or your husband in the air force?

husband is active duty and i am getting ready to go into Law School. so is this a base where you can stay if you don't put in for orders? How are car shows around there? How is base housing?

Saturday, November 05, 2005 5:36 AM
I know a few people that have spent their entire career here. the base is actually about 30 minutes north of little rock, and they have some shows in little rock every once in a while, i think i saw 1 j at one i went to last year, but mostly muscle cars, you might have to drive to Tennessee to find a good show, i havent really been to car shows except for the one. I also havent lived in base housing, i moved out of the dorms and off base as soon as i could. What is your husbands job, and do you know where he is going out here on the base?

04 Cav 2.2 Ecotec
Sunday, November 06, 2005 9:44 PM
Nate wrote:I know a few people that have spent their entire career here. the base is actually about 30 minutes north of little rock, and they have some shows in little rock every once in a while, i think i saw 1 j at one i went to last year, but mostly muscle cars, you might have to drive to Tennessee to find a good show, i havent really been to car shows except for the one. I also havent lived in base housing, i moved out of the dorms and off base as soon as i could. What is your husbands job, and do you know where he is going out here on the base?

He is Security Forces, right now he is a Missile Cop. He will most likely be Flight line. How is the cost of living there? If there is anything else you can think of let me know. thanks

Monday, November 07, 2005 1:00 PM
*awaiting the arrival of the queen

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 8:14 PM
been here since 98 in the Air Guard

Want to Email me? FiahBax@aol.com---- o5equinox@yahoo.com SrA BAxter full time Avionics Tech --Arkansas Air NAtl Guard
Saturday, December 24, 2005 6:16 PM
hey.. I live in the benton which is right out side of little rock. There where 3 mildly tuned j's at the Ar blast car show. this is the main import show that i know of. I tried getting a bunch of j's together about three years ago but that feel thourgh though.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search