kick-a$$ houston races - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
kick-a$$ houston races
Friday, September 09, 2005 10:07 AM
I'm getting this out a bit early.
october 1 houston scca solo2 is running a 2 day event to make up for one earlier in the year this is going to be the greatest weekend of the year.
cars of all differant kinds come to compete in class to take home a trophy. these races are 40% car and 60%driver (if you dont believe me a focus ran a 69 as the best I,2000 cavalier, ran a 66)
ive been doing this for more than a year and every month I look forward to it. it would be nice to see fellow j's out there.
http://houscca.com/solo2/solo2.aspx
this is the link to sign up if you sign up online it'll 5 bucks off you can also pay online if can't use the link
houscca.com
click solo2 on the left
this is last months course was:

doesn't that look lik fun ?

Re: kick-a$$ houston races
Friday, September 09, 2005 4:49 PM
Hopefully my car will be fixed by then and I'll go watch.
Saturday, September 10, 2005 6:42 PM
Im making plans to be out there as well. Just need to get me a helmet and i guess im ready.

Ill be a total newb, never gone autox before just drag racing.

Mike

1992 GMC Sonoma GT #492. Oh, Its just a stock V6!

1999 Cavalier Coupe, daily driver, 2200/M5. Mods and pics are in my registry.
+
That pretty much says it all.

Support the site that supports your habit, Go Premium.
Sunday, September 11, 2005 8:23 AM
show or just races?

Thursday, September 15, 2005 9:37 AM
well on the helmet thing I just borrow there if you don't wat to buy one and mostly running but you talk to alot of people in the pits and while working. yes ou have to work the couse picking cones up and stuff but trust me on run you'll never want to leave.
houscca solo 2
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 8:42 PM
well the date fast aproachesfor this weekend if you think you can drive prove it you can barrow helmets there. it is an open event so if you car is safe to drive to gulf greyhound park saturday around 11:30 im running dsp please make things easier on everyone and class you car b4 you come.
and yes this is a freindly challege to all jbodies
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search