rain, sometimes a good thing - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
rain, sometimes a good thing
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 9:27 PM
now that it rained it means the weather will be cooler and working on cars wont be so bad and most of all us fwd guys can go out drifting while it is still wet ^_^ ha ha ha!!

-----

Re: rain, sometimes a good thing
Thursday, September 29, 2005 11:29 AM
Dude, my car does it anyways... with the POS tires i had! lol -- Kinda felt like a professional drifter!

Thursday, September 29, 2005 1:57 PM
and they second as slicks when dry too!

Thursday, September 29, 2005 3:39 PM
Damn it was cold this morning... I loved it. Put some Bosch Platinums in the Z today, man it runs better. Whoever owened my car before me didn't take care of it.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:06 PM
oh ya on dry surfaces me and my frineds all got together and had a line for 4 fwd cars drifting all around arlington one day. it was funny to watch peoples faces as 4 cars go sliding by all in unison. thats was till the lancer meet up with a curb at about 45mph. we tryed to warn him but he just took off infront of me and didnt know the roads that well and it didnt drive home, to say the least.

but still nothing is the same as drifting rwd cars. you have a bit more control but at the same time it takes more skill. for some reason mustangs make great drift cars. it makes it a little harder not having power steering tho.

-----

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search