Question to TJ2 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Question to TJ2
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 1:37 PM
Hey... I was looking at the silver j-body gallery, and noticed that your front neon light doesn't show. How did you mount that, and where? I have my 31" red one... but I can see the bulb (doesn't light as I'm waiting for my replacement 52" for my passenger side). Thanks in advance

Re: Question to TJ2
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 2:45 PM
dude not to be mean about it, but just stuff it up in the bumper and play around with it til you cant see it. Mount it on the front frame guard at the top of it and you shoud be fine.
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 4:54 PM
I kinda played around with it when I first installed it. I lost the clips for the front, so I used some wire ties (zip ties). Just wanted to know if it was more up twords the hood, or more down twords the bottom of the bumper.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 6:52 PM
Well I COPIED william's neon's that were installed from BestBuy where he work's and put it behind my shroud held in place by zip tite's.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 7:49 PM
hmm... I'm gonna take a look tomorrow

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 4:14 AM
I used four ziptie's. Me and will held the neon up to the shroud then pre-drilled the hole's with a 1/4 inch drill bit (cause we used the thick tie's) just above and bellow where the tube is. I haven't had any problem's and it doesn't shake loose.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search