The Texas J's dallas chapter is pityful - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
The Texas J's dallas chapter is pityful
Sunday, October 09, 2005 5:55 PM
this club has gone down hill so bad. i thought a club was for everyone to hang out and just have fun. the leader or whoever this guy is that drives a yellow sunfire acts like he runs everthing. i have heard him curse around kids, start fights, and kick ppl out of his little club just because they were different. well my son was kicked out of there so called club because his car was different. He painted his engine blue, hood, air vents, he has a lazer show under his car, but he was DIFFERENT so they kicked him out. And then the funny part is after they kicked him out of the club some of the people made fun of him at shows and had people come out and key his car and just act immature. Thats there problem my son has a beautiful new silver chameleon paint job thanks to them just wanted to find the originator of this club and tell them that this so called chapter is giving your club a VERY BAD REPUTATION....

Re: The Texas J's dallas chapter is pityful
Sunday, October 09, 2005 6:58 PM
that's the reason I have not really pushed to become a member of their "club". I'm originally from Texas, so I thought it would be cool to be in "Texas J's" but then I noticed how that yellow sunfire guy treats everyone. He thinks he's better than everyone because his car is (in my opinion) average. Oh well, that's another reason I'm gonna be starting my own club out in Vegas (once I get back from Iraq). Oh well, I could care less what those guys think...I love my car, and I am doing what I want to do with it, ya know. They can say whatever they want, but the fact of the matter is: It's MY car, not theirs. If they don't like it...they can just kiss "it". Anyways....enough of my rant. Bye!

Click on my sig to check out my CarDomain site. Enjoy!
Sunday, October 09, 2005 8:37 PM
umm i dont cuss around kids, start fights, or any of the other lies you wrote. if you live in plano why are you posting here in the cali/navada region? dont you live in tx. besides im the about the only one that has mod days and have people over to help them out and cook out. if i though my car was so much better then everyone else why the heck would i have mod days to help others out? oh and by the way we helped steven put his neons on, so i guess we cant be as bad as you say.

oh and i dont think my car is better than everyone else. if i treat everyone like crap like you 2 insist then why do people keep joining and wanting to hang out and meet up??? why do we still meet most every weekend usually fri/sat/ and sun's. we have about 12+ in the club and are growing so these are lies yall speak of. but if this makes yall feel better its a free world..

Sunday, October 09, 2005 9:07 PM
OK im going to keep this a calmly as i can your SUN is very very different, he lives in his own little world. The guy is cool but when he DAMN near hit me when we went to HIN in dallas in the parking garage mind you that i just got my car two days before the show and hten laughed about it, i damn near blew a head gasket. Didnt even say sorry, my bad, NOTHING. Then when we did meet up at our local hang out on sat he was making fun of everyone's cars that passed by and that really calling the pot black aint it. He picks fights with EVERYONE and then when they step to him his additude changes real quick. Then you wanna talk about cussing at the NRH show he was starting fights with a couple of guys because they made fun of his car. Cussing out loud and then he says that we are the ones starting crap.

This is what made us kick him out of the club HE PUT MUSTARD IN A SUGAR JAR, why would you do that???????????????? And he calls us CHILDISH he loosened the tops of the pepper and salt shackers as well. Now thats giving us a bad name. Oh and for the mods that you say he has i will let the pics speak for themselves and then you be the judge of it......................

http://carsroadshow.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album73&id=DSC05518

http://carsroadshow.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album73&id=DSC05522

NOW whats custom about that, im not trying to bash the guy but his actions are what made us kick him out.
Sunday, October 09, 2005 9:11 PM
oh and dale interesting birthdate that would put you around 24 and your son, steven your refering to should be in his 20's. besides isnt college for a doctor like 5+ years after high school?? gee i wonder who this dale johnson person really is??

of course know that i pointed it out the profile will change, so i will post it now for reference

dale johnson
(1959fordranchero)
Last Update: Sunday, October 9, 2005

Email: unlisted send message

Add to Friends

Profile Forum Posts

Birthday: April 27, 1981
Marital Status: Married
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Education: Post-Graduate
About Me: cars

the profile

Monday, October 10, 2005 8:23 AM
Well, as much as I hate to say it, I have to agree with these guys....there's not really anything that I can see that has been modded. I know my car isn't the greatest in the world, but at least I'm actually making an effort to make it better. Oh, and Yellow.....I saw that yesterday too, and was wondering the same thing.

Monday, October 10, 2005 8:39 AM
hey turbo man its cool there is a prospect with the exact same car as you well with out the sun roof. The second day he meet with us he put an exhaust and a few other things, thats basically telling us that he wants to be apart of us. I absolutly guareentee (sp) that once you meet up with us you will like us.
Monday, October 10, 2005 8:46 AM
Well, i know this goes against what I said earlier, but I think that would be cool. I'll keep my opinions to myself until I actually meet you guys. I'll actually be in Texas the last few weeks in November. I'm getting married on the 19th (in Texas). I'll be in Athens (if you know where that's at). It's a small town, but there are some pretty cool clubs nearby (in Tyler). So most of you guys are in Dallas?

Monday, October 10, 2005 8:53 AM
Actually we are spread out all over DFW, some of us are from flower mound, irving, burleson, weatherford, arlington, dallas, ft worth, haltom city, were basically every where. If all of us would show up there would be about 25 if not more. We are making a name ofr ourselves and when stuff like this happens then thats when the bad reps start and thats one thing we dont want. Hell cops even stop by and start talking about cars with us as well. We do our best to keep it clean because we know that there are kids around. We even let them sit in our cars and you should see the smiles on their faces after they leave.
Monday, October 10, 2005 8:57 AM
that's awesome! Yeah, I'll be passing throught the DFW area on the 16th of Nov (I think) going to Athens. and then again on the 30th of Nov. (going back to Vegas). Let me know if you guys are having any meets between the 16th - 30th, and I'll try to make it (if my new wife wants to go )

Monday, October 10, 2005 10:10 AM
yeah sure come on down and hang we have meets every fri-sun well try to at least.

Monday, October 10, 2005 10:36 AM
if any time, we'll come over there on either the 25th or 26th. We can stay in touch by email....while I'm out here my email is Isidoro.Mata@blab.centaf.af.mil, but when I get back to the states, it'll be turbostitchcw@aol.com. Well, I've gotta get to work...it was good talking to you. Later!

Monday, October 10, 2005 10:41 AM
talk to ya later hit me up on aim i think that would be easier dont you think?
Monday, October 10, 2005 10:44 AM
it would but the government blocked it...because of "chat" takes away from my situational awareness.....i tried to get on AIM when I first got here (to no avail).

Monday, October 10, 2005 2:52 PM
whats up yall. just wanted to add one fact: the official starting of the Texas J's was just this year about spring time so not even a year. i know some may not like my car and i KNOW my car isnt better than everyone else. its a work in progress and is in phase 2 hoping to be done by next spring for the bulk of shows.

just curious "turboswitch-cw" have we meet since your calling me out
Quote:

I noticed how that yellow sunfire guy treats everyone. He thinks he's better than everyone

didnt you say your over seas
Quote:

when I get back to the states

so unless it was a one day thing kind of odd the clubs about 7 months old and youve met me and seen how i supposedly treat ones. im confused on this too. i dont have a problem meeting you but curiuos how you come off saying what you said.

let me give you an example of how i treat ones:
1-kelly in our club has ran into hardships and hasnt been able to meet/show with us as much as he use to. he called me and was worried he might get voted out of the club. i told him to worry. he should work on what is important and not stress over the club and that the club is just extra for him. i said that he wouldnt be voted out and to keep me updated on things and if he needs help with anything let me know.

2- about half the time at monday night meets at sonic that we do, i have bought ones there food and or drinks.

peace out yall

Monday, October 10, 2005 2:58 PM
Hey, can someone move this @!#$ to the region texas is in. Thanks!

Monday, October 10, 2005 3:18 PM
i was wondering why its here myself....... doesn't make sense to me either. just so yall know i emailed Dave about this "dale" person. sorry this crap is over here but you can blame "dale"

my sincere apologies from the Texas J's and the Texas region for this nonsense

Monday, October 10, 2005 5:07 PM
well, that was fun. how come we dont have drama like that here? man we're boring.

good luck to you all.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Monday, October 10, 2005 6:44 PM
It was steven there is no dale johnson take a look at our region he posted so its all gravy now
Monday, October 10, 2005 8:15 PM
No, we haven't met, i'm going off of what I've seen in the forums....I tried to get in touch with you and meet up back in May, but all of my attempts were ignored. Oh, and as for the "being out of the states"...I'm currently deployed to Iraq (got here back in July). My bad, I was just having a bad day...and the forums were here...didn't really mean to vent on here, but it happened and before I had a chance to think everything through, and I had already hit the "post" button. I get back at the beginning of Nov, and will be in the East Texas area. If you aren't pissed or anything, I would like to try and meet up and apologize. Oh, and your car is pretty sweet (for a sunfire) just playin'. But for real though...it's better than my "multi-colored monster". Anyways, thanks to latinoheat, he made me see the error of my ways. Well, I'm out for the day...hope to chat with y'all tomorrow. Late!

Monday, October 10, 2005 8:17 PM
I'll try and think a little more before I post.

Monday, October 10, 2005 9:04 PM
no worries. i was more less voted by everyone in the club to be prez before we actually got the club rolling. so i run it but i dont tell everyone what to do. i try to get shows/meet/mod days/movies/dinner lined up along with others in the club so we can have fun and its not just shows we do.

just as an update and you will see why steven aka"dale johnson" got kicked out of the club here was his post since he didnt say anything over here.......

Quote:

now you know how it feels to be immature i guess you all do not like your own medicane. like i said i never had a problem with any of you except for NOONE. JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME AND MY FAMILY AT THE SHOWS AND WE WILL STAY AWAY FROM YOU LIKE WE ALWAYS DO.. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Monday, October 10, 2005 9:10 PM
we will try to let this post die now that yall know the truth and that it was all crap that he was saying about me and our club.

izn trbl- sorry yall dont have this drama its so much fun when ones try to give you a bad name. i hopefully will contact you when im ready for projectors

Monday, October 10, 2005 11:01 PM
Lock and move...... West Coast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, October 10, 2005 11:14 PM
What no love for DA SOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search