help with a custom body kit - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
help with a custom body kit
Thursday, October 13, 2005 7:06 AM
sup guys

hope you can help me out, i got a 01 cavy 2 door. and im going to go for a custom body kit. i need to know from yall if it'll work. first off i want the drift front bumper. then rksport type-j side skirts, and to top it off im getting the ED Type XGT Rear Bumper. what i really need to know is that if i put these peices on, will it all be allined correctly? please help me out guys!!!

thanks.

Re: help with a custom body kit
Thursday, October 13, 2005 7:14 AM
well i have the the sideskirts and there is a small lip the runs along the bottom. I don't quite remember what the drift look like for your year of car and I have never seen what that rear bumper look likes. but the side skirts will look like the picture in my sig

Thursday, October 13, 2005 10:23 AM
yeah well, do you think i should just go with either the whole drift body kit or the whole rksport type-j? i already got a guy shipping his rksport side skirts to me this weekend. so maybe i should just go with that. but im buying my bodykit peice by peice so, yeah. what do you think? by the way do you have anything up for sale? or do you know anyone with any rksport stuff up for sale? i live in houston so get back to me.
Thursday, October 13, 2005 5:59 PM
well either kit is a good choose I like the type j rear bumper better but I like the drift front better. But they are different in a 2003 to 2005 cavalier. On your 01 I don't know if the front has a big difference between the too.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search